Chapter 44

Chapter 44

I was woken up by the rising of the sun, peeping over the trees. I opened my eyes slowly, remembering the where I was. How I got here ane the events that happened. A smile found its way on my face. I haven't felt this happy in a while. But it would be short lived. Mum would find a way to ruin it. Oh wait she already has, she booked me a one way flight to England. The sun warmed my face up, almost burning it.  

I knew it was early because the sun wasn't fully on display. I opened my eyes to see Jesse's beautiful, calm, sleeping face. He was directly below me. I crossed my arms across his chest and rested my head on them. His arms wrapped around my waist, crossed over. So that his hands would be level with the back of my bra. I laided there watching him. Admiring how handsome and cute he is. I choose not to wake him. I will admit sex it tiring.  

After about an hour or so he began to stir, waking up. I crawled forward a little. Planting my lips on his. Both or lips a litle swollen from last night. But his lips were moist and soft. My eyes closed as our lips connected. He kissed back instantly. Send butterflies fly around in my stomach, my whole body numb and tingling. He was the first to pull back. He's always the first to pull away, he has more self control than me.  

'Good morning beautiful,' he leaned closer 'Thank you for a wonderful night.' he whispered against my lips. I can't control myself around him. It made it times harder, that niether of us were clothed. It was my turn to pull away, but Jesse wasn't having it. His lips trailed to my jaw and then to my neck. Sucking on my neck. Bring me a little pleasure.  

'Jesse,' I tried to say it firmly but it came out as a long moan. 'Jesse, are we going to do this again.' My voice stronger but a lot more flirty. Ye smiled against my neck before moving up near my ear. Find the right spot.

I turned on my side so I was facing him. He put his arm around me and pulled me into his side. I rested my hand on his chisled chest, running it up and down the crease in the centre of his six pack. I could feel his chest rise and fall. It was so calming.  

'I-i love you.' I stuttered, choking up. He looked down at me and tooked a lock of hair behind my ear.  

'I love you too. You'll never know how much. One day you will...' He trailed off. I wasn't sure what he meant.  

'And what day will that be?' I asked.  

'Be patient my princess. That day will come one day.' He planted a kiss on my forehead. I sat up, pulling the covers up to cover my chest, and looked at the waterfall. The crystal water. I looked over at Jesse. The blue of his eyes matching the water of the waterfall. I grabbed one of the duvets that wasn't covering him. It was more of a blanket and wrapped it around me. I stood up, trying not to fall over the duvets or Jesse's tall body  

'Where you going?' he asked. An almost worried expression on his face.  

'I'm a little ... bloody,' I said in a small voice. 'I need a shower. And weres better than the cool waterfall.' I smiled. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He grabbed a duvet and wrapped it around him.  

We walked hand in hand to the water. A single flower bobbing in the water. I dropped my blanket and jumped in the water. Most girls would choose an elegant swan dive. But I know a cannonball is way sexier. I resurfaced to see Jesse smirking and chuckling.  

'You coming in?!' I yelled to him. He droppes the duvet that covered him up and swam over to me. 

We both swam to the drop of tge water fall. Where it hits the calm waters. We both washed before climbing out and scrambling around to find or clothes that were all over the place. I pulled my top over my head as my phone began to ring. I checked the ID.