Chapter 36

Chapter 36

seven days to go...

Some how I woke up in my bed, I don't know if I woke up and walked or if I was carried up to bed. All I know is I fell asleep on Jesse's chest. I was woken by someone shiuting through the intercom.

'GET UP IT TIME FOR THE WATER PARK!' They yelled. I preassumed it was Teddy, theres only him or Aaron that would do that. I glanced over at my alarm, that I rarely use that stood on my bed side table. Five am. Five freaking am! Who wakes up at five am to a water park. Libby told us we where going to a water park on Thursday night but I didn't really think about it that much. I pulled myself out of bed, as I stood up there was a knock at the door.

'Go away mum!' I half yelled, half spoke.

'Its me.' It was a guys voice. A voice I recognise instantly.

'Oh, come on in Jess.' I called. The door swung on open and he walked in. Displaying his chiseled chest, his beautiful body. My eyes fixed on his chest, watching it move in an dout. My eyes slowly worked up to his face and saw the lopsided grin on his face. He let out a small chuckle. His eyes locked on me.

'Have you finnished staring?' I asked, giggling a little.

'Your one to talk, you were staring at me. And I wouldn't have to stare if you had more clothes on.' He chuckled. I looked down and saw I was only in His hoodie which hid my underwear. I giggled and jumped back under my covers to hide myself. Jesse came and sat on my bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

'Awww is someone shy?' He teased. I pushed him, but becuase his arms where wrapped around me. Holding me tight. When I pushed him he fell back and brought me with him. I landed on his chest, his soft chest. I could have easliy snuggled up and gone back to sleep. His lips crashed into mine. Only for a few scond, before pulling back and looking into my eyes.

'We set off at six, so you better get ready.' He said kissing me one more time, before rolling over so I was under him. He climbed of me and walked out of my room. URG! Why does he tease me so much. Does he not relasise how much I want him?

I pulled myself out of my bed, again. I crawled to my closet and I looked through my closes and chose a yellow bikin top and a black pair of bottoms. I pulled my baggy jeans and and a tank top over the top. My jeans hung a little low for my liking but they don't fit on my waist. I put a pair of sneakers on.

I grabbed a bag with a waterproof section in it. Check list. Towel, underwear, shampoo, conditioner, brush and money. I snuck out my room, past my mums. We managed to turn off her intercom, phone. Basically anything that contacts her, so that she wouldn't come with us.

We all piled into the car and set off to Rapids. Thats why we decided, well Libby decided, it would be fun to go to a water park. Christopher isn't coming because he has work, he flew out of the country this morning. But everyone else is coming. The Bolton boys and girlfriends. Libby is too nice to these boys. Not that I'm complaining because I benefit from them, but she spends so much money on them.

I don't really know what happened on the journey there because I was so tired and I need some beauty sleep. I spent the majority of the ride asleep, my head on Jesse's shoulder. He rested his head on mine and fell asleep before me. The car ride was about three hours ride.

'Get up lazy ass' we're here.' Guy called from the front of the car. I say car but it was more like a mix between a limo and a minibus.

'YOU SAID A BAD WORD!' Teddy yelled, scolding Guy.

'Yes, language control.' Libby said, undoing Teddys seatbelt. I moved off Jesse, I was suprised to see him awake. 'Come on everyone.' We all climbed out and into the huge waterpark. Its all indoor but still has loads of rides and slides. Wow, that rhymes. I'm such a dork to point that out. I grabbed my bag and we all walked into the centre.