Chapter 9

Chapter 9

'Eden? Eden?' A coice called. 'Eden!' The voice yelled again. I mumbled and slowly opened my eyes. Jesse's face appeared.

'What time is it?' I asked. He checked his watch and looked back at me.

'Six thirty.' He smiled at me. I grabbed my pillow and turned over. 'Come on, get up you have thrity minuets.' I groaned and sat up.

'Why?' I groaned. Jesse laughed and looked down at his hands.

'We have a date. I told you seven.' He smiled.

'I thought you meant at night!' Jesse looked at me. 'Fine. I'm going. What do I wear?' I ask.

'Something warm.' He smiled at me and stood up and walked out. I pulled myself out of bed and got into a hot shower. I put on a pair on a pair of cargo pants, a vest top, a jacket and a pair of boots. I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a bun. I walked into the hall and went to the lift. It dropped my off on the first floor. Jesse was waiting for me. It was dark outside. It made it feel more christmasy. There was less than a mouth left until christmas and I'd got some of my gifts.

'So where are we going?' I asked.

'Its a suprises. Come on.' He took my hand and our fingers interlocked. He opened the front door. There was an white, audi q7 parke outside. He opened the side of the car for me to climb in. The car was warm and cozy. Jesse climbed in and we set off.

'I have a question.' I say looking at Jesse. He raises an eyebrow. 'How do all the cars get out front?' I ask. Jesse chuckles and looks at me.

'We have a shuffure, Mikey, he looks after the cars and he drives them to the front.' Jesse explains as we pull into starbucks. He goes to the drive-through

'Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?' A red head said. Her voice perky, yet bored. Jesse looked at me.

'One white hot choclate please.' I say.

'One white hot chocolate, a caffé mocha and two choclate chunk cookies please, Molly.' He smiled at her.

'Oh yeah. That'll be $12.60.' She disappeared from the window. And returned a moment later with our drinks and cookies.

'How can you like coffee?' I asked, sipping my hot choclate.

'Because its nice. How can you drink white chocolate?' He said stepping on the gas. We drove along a highway. I was still clueless of were we were going. I turned on the music. You belong with me by Taylor Swift came blaring through the radio. It couldn't have been a more convenient song. After being in the car for twenty minuets we pulled up at a ice rink.

'WE'RE GOING ICE SKATING!' I yelled. I was excited. I turned to Jesse I smile spread across my face. He looked a little worried. My eyes grew big. He nodded and a threw myself at him. Giving him a hug. 'THANK YOU!' I kissed his cheek and got out of the car. Jesse got out too. Watching me. He came round and took my hand. I wanted to skate.

'Come on.' I pulled his arm. Jesse chuckled and let me drag him. We got inside.

'Excuse me young lady the rink isn't open for-' The lady began.

'Jesse Bolton, plus one.' Jesse said cutting her off. She smiled at him.

'Mr Bolton. Go right a head.' She guestured the door. I walked through. I was met by a cold bluster of wind. We put our boots on and got on the ice.

'Can you skate?' I looked up at Jesse. I wobbled, my feet uneasy. He nodded at me. He took my hand helping me stay up. We skated in a few laps. I let go of his hand and did a lap on my own. Jesse skated infront of me. As he skated past he turned to face me. I blew him a kiss. I tried to catch up with him. That wasn't such a good idea. I caught up and stubbled. Sending me and Jesse crashing onto the ice. I landed ontop of him. Both of us in a fit of giggles. I stopped and looked down at him. He smiled at me, making my heart melt. I leant down gently and went to kiss his cheek. As I did he turned his head to face me. Our lips met. A tingley feeling spreading through me. I felt his smile as we kissed. My heart soared. I went to pull away, but Jesse kissed back. After a moment I pulled away. My cheeks burning from blushing. I clambered off Jesse so he could get up. I tried to stand up but fell back on my ass.