s e v e n

(y/n pov)

"Mmm," you sighed, sipping your coffee. Gray chuckled as he started the car. "Two hours left?"

"About, yeah." He began to drive as you pulled out your breakfast sandwich to eat.

"Sure you don't want me to drive?" He shook his head and opened his mouth to be fed. You frowned and let him have a bite.

"No, 'm good," he said, mouth full. He pulled back onto the highway for the last time. "Are we meeting with your friend?" he asked. You shook your head.

"She can't, so I'm just going up to my dorm, getting my stuff-- she's leaving it out for me-- giving her back the key and leaving." He nodded. "You can just wait in the car."

"Alrighty."

"Then we have our flight for-- noon?" He nodded. "Then road trip back. That was kinda dumb, Gray; that's so much gas."

"But we're having a great fricking time." You smiled, shaking your head. "We'll stay in a hotel for the night?"

"In LA?" He nodded.

"Or we can stay with Ryan-- whatever you'd like; he said he's cool with it." You sucked in a breath.

"I don't even know him," you whispered. Gray chuckled.

"It's cool, he'll be fine with it." You shrugged. "He's nice, y/n, don't worry."

"I know, but I've met him like, twice." Gray drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. "We can stay with him; I guess that'll save us the money." Gray nodded.

"Yeah, that's what he said too." You sat back, finishing your sandwich. Gray opened his mouth again and you began to feed him his. "When we come back, you'll have to drive half because we'll be driving from, what, nine in the morning to who knows how long with traffic." You nodded.

"Yeah, I said I would, dumbass." He smiled. "I'll give you directions when we get off the highway."

"Yes, ma'am."

---

His house was huge. He really would have room for ten kids. You walked through the skeleton of it that's been built already and gawked. "A little on the bigger si-"

"A little?" you asked. He smiled. "You really plan for ten kids, huh?" you asked, running your fingers along the wall. He chuckled.

"If my wife's down, yeah." You nodded and he pointed up. "Stairs, there, wanna see?"

"More- oh my god, Grayson."

"I can't wait." You smiled and followed him up. "At least it's not that big, it's not as big as like- Jeffree's." You nodded.

"Well, yeah, but this is a lot- must've cost you a whole lot." Gray shrugged.

"Maybe, but it makes me really happy." You smiled and sighed, shaking your head.

"Well, upstairs is smaller," you said. "This would be the master bedroom?" you asked, walking in. "Fuck, that gonna be your closet."

"Gotta put all that Louis V somewhere." You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, now you're just flexing." Gray laughed, clapping his hands together as you followed him back out and down. "It's nice, Gray, as long as it makes you happy; that's all that matters." He smiled back.

"Thank you." You nodded as you headed out to his car. "E's is a lot smaller," he said. You smiled.

"Yeah, you said." He looked at you as he started the car. "What?"