n i n e t e e n

(y/n pov)

Gray sighed as he sunk into his seat. You rubbed out at your eyes as his hands dropped down on either side of him on the armrests. "All done," he said after some time.

"All done," you repeated. He gave you a small smile and you leaned your head against the window of your seat.

"You got your belt?" he asked. You nodded, looking down to fasten in before the flight attendant could even say anything. He ran a hand through his hair as he pulled out his phone. From the corner of your eye, you could see him text Ethan that you were on the plane safely.

"How long's the flight?" you asked. Grayson stretched out his arms with a groan.

"A few hours," he said with a nod. You gave him a small smile and you were silent during lift-off. Once you were in air, you pulled your feet onto your seat, curling into a ball. "Tired?"

"Long day," you replied, your head resting in the crook of the window. "I'm going to sleep, okay?" he nodded.

"I'll wake you if they come by with food." You nodded and closed your eyes, as he sat in his seat, phone out.

You woke up not much long after, your legs now outstretched on his lap, his hand on your knee. You pushed yourself up and he turned to you. "Hey," he said with a smile. You yawned and you rubbed your eyes.

"Did they come by?" He nodded and handed you a cup of apple juice. You raised an eyebrow, taking it.

"I tried to wake you, but you were out." You sighed, drinking. "So I saved mine for you." You smiled.

"Thanks."

"How are you feeling?" he asked. You set the cup in your lap as you took your legs off of him, swinging your legs over to sit properly. "Today was hectic." You shrugged.

"I'm doing okay-- I'm glad to be out of that dress." He smiled.

"Beauty's pain." You rolled your eyes.

"It was a pain to walk in, that's for sure." He chuckled. "The heels too-- too much."

"Well, you looked pretty." You shrugged. "You did," he reassured. You shrugged again.

"You looked pretty nice too, I guess," you said with a smile, head resting back on the seat. "I feel bad for having to leave."

He nodded. "So do I; we didn't help clean up or anything."

"I know-- I feel kinda bad." He shrugged and you checked the time on your phone. "I don't think anyone would've let us help out either, though." He nodded.

"Yeah, I guess not." You sat in a comfortable silence for a moment. "We have to make like thank you cards or something for everyone." He nodded.

"Oh, yeah, for sure." You nodded again. "For everyone who helped out and everything."

"Yeah, we can mail them out and stuff." He smiled. You stared straight ahead of you for a moment, trying not to look at him. "How much longer do we have?" you asked. He checked the time.

"An hour or two." You nodded. "I think I'm gonna sleep or something if that's okay?" you nodded.

"Yeah, for sure," you whispered. "You want the window seat? It's easier to rest your head on," you suggested, ready to get up. He shook his head.

"It's okay, you like the window." You smiled and watched as he propped his head upon his hand, elbow on the armrest. It looked painful but you decided to leave him be.

You turned to watch the sky for a moment. When you land, it'd be late, almost ten. It was dark and you tried to guess where you were flying over. It was a pretty sight, really, outside, and so you took the moment to take some pictures. Dropping your phone back into your lap you turned to see Gray's head slip from his hand.