f or t y - s i x

an// hi i stole a scene from my other book dolan twin daddy imagines - 1  and it's mine, my scene that i wrote so yes, i didn't steal it, in case it looks familiar to anyone (: [also you're welcome in advance hehe]

(y/n pov)

You woke up to an odd feeling in your stomach and you sat up in bed. You moved Gray's hand from your waist and got up. Checking the time you walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind you. Feeling something come up your throat, you hurried over to the toilet.

You threw up and flushed, sitting down in the process. Leaning your head against your arm which was resting on the toilet seat, you sighed. You threw up a few more times before you heard the bathroom door open.

He rubbed his eyes as he stared at you. "Come back to bed," he mumbled, voice raspy from just waking up. You shook your head. "I miss you." You smiled as he sighed.

"I threw up a few times," you said quietly. "Go back to bed." He looked back to the bed and frowned at you.

"Are you done throwing up? Finish." You laughed quietly, realizing how sleepy he really was. "Does your tummy hurt?" You smiled and nodded.

"I feel sick, Gray," you said. He sighed. "If I come back to bed, I'll just have to get up to come throw up again," you whispered. He groaned.

"Okay, then I'll stay with you." He closed the bathroom door and came to against the cupboard under the sink. He pulled you into him, your back pressing against his chest. "Love you," he mumbled into your neck, falling asleep.

---

You woke up to the feeling of your hand hitting a cold tile. You opened your eyes to see light coming from the windows in the bathroom and slowly remembered what had happened earlier. You sighed as you looked up to see Gray's head tilted back and mouth slightly open.

You tried to pull out of his grasp but his arms were too tight around you. "Baby-- Gray--" you whispered, shaking his shoulder lightly. He didn't budge. "Gray, baby, wake up," you whispered. He stirred awake and you smiled.

"Wha--" He woke up, running his eye as the room came into focus. "Morning-- it's too early," he said into your neck. You laughed a little.

"Gray, I have to pee, can you move?" You asked. He groaned, letting go of you. You did your business as you came back to shake him awake once again. "Babe, it's 8; you have a meeting, love," you said. He opened his eyes and looked up to you.

"I don't want to," he said. You shook your head, going to brush your teeth. He stood up and grabbed his toothbrush. You pulled a face as you began to brush your teeth. "Are you okay?" he asked as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Yeah, I feel off," you mumbled, foam in your mouth. He frowned as you finished up with your teeth and washed your face.

"You wanna go to the doctor?" He frowned when you denied his offer. "Well, I was sick and now I'm all good but you've been throwing up for a week now."

"Maybe it's just the bug, Gray," you mumbled as you wrapped your arms around him. He finished patting his face dry before wrapping his around you.

"Yeah, but that's still a long time to be sick." You sighed and shrugged. "Maybe we should take that test, y/n."

"What te-- oh." He gave you a small smile as you rolled your eyes at him.

"I think you just want babies already." He chuckled and shrugged. "I don't feel pregnant, Gray."

"How would you feel it?"

"I don't know-- I'd just assume you'd feel it if there was another human growing inside of you." Gray laughed as you exited the bathroom together, heading down.