f o r t y - t w o

AN// im finally sixteen :)) gosh that took like forever omg. thank you so much for all the birthday wishes on the last post and i didn't get to reply to them all, but ill get back to everyone on here xx thank you ssosoos much, you guys literally mean the world to me, you have no idea <3 as promised, two chapters from me today <3 i hope you guys are liking this so far and i'm just curious!! how old areyou guys? like i know mostly teenagers but i'm just curious :))

(y/n pov)

"Early?" you mumbled, squinting as you rolled over in bed. Gray looked back at you from the mirror of your vanity.

"Good morning," he said gently. You let out a yawn and he smiled, patting his moisturizer into his skin. "You're up early."

"l's c-min'," you mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Elle's coming," you said more clearly, leaning up on your forearm.

"Today?" he asked. You nodded, rubbing your eyes.

"E/W has an appointment," you mumbled. "For medication and stuff."

"Oh, right, E said something 'bout that." You sat up, rubbing your eyes as Gray walked around the room, getting ready to go.

"Why so early?" you asked him. He smiled.

"It's eight already, sweetheart; it's not so early." You frowned as you rubbed your eyes. He smiled.

"I see."

"Did you sleep good?" You nodded. "What are you gonna do with Elle?"

"E/W was telling me the other day that she liked play dough, so I thought we'd make some." Gray hummed, picking a watch for the day. "So that's it, plus lunch, if the appointment runs for long."

"That sounds fun." You hummed back. "So, you must be excited."

"To see Elle?" He chuckled.

"No for Delilah's wedding?" You smiled. "When'd she say it was?"

"In a few months," you said nodding. He smiled. "I don't know what I'm gonna wear."

"Why don't you buy a dress?" You smiled. "Or you can wear the thing you bought for the fragrance awards-- you looked really pretty that night." You smiled. He sneezed. "Fuck."

"You feeling sick?" You asked. He rubbed at his nose and shook his head. You smiled. "Should we take your temperature, Gray?"

"Shut up-- like you're gonna get out of bed." You smiled and reached your arms out. He walked over and kissed your head.

You pressed a hand to his jaw and he smiled, kissing you on the lips gently. "I have to get going," he whispered.

"Mhm." He kissed you once more and you pulled away once he started deepening things. "Morning breath, Gray," you laughed, turning your head away.

He stood up and smiled. "Okay-- I'll see you later today?" You smiled.

"I'll come down," you said, getting out of bed. He smiled, raking a step back as you stood, stretching. "What are you gonna wear for the wedding?" He smiled.

"I have plenty of suits, baby." You yawned, following him down the stairs. "But maybe I'll get a tie to match your dress or something."

You watched him pull on shoes as you rested against the closet. "How romantic."

"Right?" He pecked you on the lips. "I love you."

"Love you too-- have a good day, baby." He turned pink, the tint in his cheeks deepening.