f i f t e e n

(y/n pov)

"Wait-- I need a hanger now," you heard. You pressed the phone to your ear with your shoulder as you tried to shove the rest of your clothes into the suitcase you were using. "Okay, I'm trying--" he said with a groan.

"It's not hard, Gray."

"Okay, I don't organize my shirts by colour," he said with a soft chuckle. You smiled, turning to sit on your suitcase. This would be the one you took with you directly after the wedding. "Where do I put this thing?"

"What thing?" you asked, trying to decide if you wanted to bring some of the wall art you had too. You decided to leave them.

"This like stand thing--"

"Bedside table," you said.

"Should I just facetime you?" he asked. You sighed as you picked up a few of the shoes you had in your closet, deciding to throw them in a box to pack up and send with the truck.

"No, I look like garbage right now-- just do your best, I'll fix the rest when I come," you said with a smile. He sighed on the phone and you pulled it away from your ear to avoid the shivers down your spine you'd soon feel.

"I bet you look wonderful." You rolled your eyes as you smiled. "Okay, now what?"

"I don't know, what else was in your suitcase?"

"You don't remember what you sent with me?" he asked. You laughed.

"That was like a week ago, Grayson." He chuckled and you heard the sound of a zipper. "It's not my fault you take so long to unpack."

"I'm a busy man." You smiled, wishing being in person was even as half as nice as being on the phone with him. In person was just too awkward. "It's a good thing, yeah?" Gray asked, "that  they bought all of your furniture too?"

"I mean, yeah, now I don't have to bring everything, nor do I have to sell." He chuckled.

"Well, yeah, you just take your clothes and things and come here," he said. "When do they move in?"

"A few weeks after I come there," you mumbled. "I really didn't want to have to sell all my furniture separately online or whatever. I don't really need or want the money anyway." You crouched in front of the cabinet under your bathroom sink.

"Well, I mean, you probably wouldn't get much for it to begin with," he told you with a sigh. "You've used it all for over a year now-- two, right?" You smiled.

"I don't know, I think furniture that's been used by Grayson Dolan's wife would sell for a pretty nice price," you said, taking out all of your products, looking around for another box to put them in.

He chuckled softly and you smiled. "Maybe it would," he said. You laughed again. "Well, I've put everything you've given me away, I think," he said. You heard a creak and figured he was either sitting down or getting up from his bed.

"Thank you," you said.

"And, like, if you need me to get you anything before you get here and stuff, let me know." You smiled.

"I'll be good, Gray." You sighed and tied up your hair, phone on the counter.

"Well, I have to go film something in a bit," he said. "We have some stuff to ca--"

"Hey," you said quickly. "Uh-- I listened to the podcast." He was quiet for a moment.

"Oh-- yeah? Are people saying things or something?"

"No no, I don't really keep up with your fans and stuff." He chuckled a little. "E said, the other day at the dress thing when you called him. So I listened."