f i f t y - n i n e

an// hey loves, a few people have asked so i just figured i'd put it out there: yes! i am making a third daddy imagine book :) it's in the works and will be up soon so follow me so you know when it goes up <3

(y/n pov)

"We're back!" Gray shouted. You smiled and Elle strolled in, holding her new toys in her arms.

"Hello," e/w sang, walking past. "How does it look?"

"Wonderful," you said with a nod, setting your bag down on thr dining table. "Is he almost done?"

"E?" You nodded and she stretched her arms. "I think yeah-- he's got everything set up in the back like they'd done for Cameron's." You nodded as Elle ran back.

"Mama, daddy go?" she asked. E/W pointed upstairs.

"He's showering, Elle." She frowned, thrusting her hands up. "What's all this?"

"Y/NN got toys!" she giggled. You smiled as she handed you the dolphin. "Look, mama!"

She dropped the slinky and squealed. E/W smiled. "Wow, baby."

"Uh huh and--" she grabbed the dolphin from you. "Fishy!"

"Daddy's gonna love them, I bet." She nodded and picked both of her toys back up and gathered them in her arms.

"Fishy have tea party with Elle and daddy." You and e/w nodded. "Come too, Gray"

"Sure thing, pumpkin, send me an invite?" She gasped.

"Invite!" she exclaimed. You laughed as she headed up the stairs. You shook your head as e/w sipped her coffee and sighed.

"Just tell me," she whispered. Gray laughed. "Just tell me-- I won't tell E and we'll pretend--"

"No can do, e/w," Gray laughed. She rolled her eyes.

"Do you know?" she asked you. You nodded. "Oh, what the heck."

"Just wait a little while longer." She sighed as you pushed yourself off of the counter. "What do you think it is?" She sighed, rubbing her stomach.

"I feel like it's a girl but I know it's a boy." You laughed.

"How the fuck does that work?" Gray asked, still staring down at his phone. You sat next to him on the couch, legs over his thigh. He rested a hand on your knee.

"Motherly instinct, I believe," she sang from the fridge. You sighed as you rested your head against Gray's shoulder. "Anything to drink, guys?"

"You got any red wine?" he asked. You slapped him on the shoulder. "Oh, the stuff E had the other night--"

"Way to make me jealous, Grayson," e/w laughed.

"Uh-- hello, no? It's barely ten in the morning, Gray," you said shaking your head.

"Y/N, I'm tired--"

"Mhm, and so you can take a nap, we have an hour or s--"

"Okay!" you heard, coming down the stairs. You looked over and sighed, breath hitting Gray's neck. He shivered.

"Hey there," Gray said with a yawn, sitting back on the couch. She walked over snd crawled up his other knee before handing her the paper in her hands. "Wow, Elle."

"How pretty," you praised. She beamed.

"Invite for Gray," she said with a giggle. "See-- two o' c-ock!"

"Woah," Gray said with a loud chuckle. "Clock, pumpkin-- let's stay away from that word, okay?"

"C--"