t h i r t y - s e v e n

AN// hi guys! i have my math exam this morning and im sosososo excited to get it over with because after today, i just have to take math one more time before may then i have my ib exams in may and ill be done with math for the rest of my life fwoijroweiarafjwo wish me luck :)

(y/n pov)

"Hm?"

"Good morning," you heard. You blinked a few times before the ceiling came into sight. You let out a sigh as you turned to see Gray sitting up in bed. You blinked some more.

"Good morning," you whispered, blushing all over again. Gray grinned, getting out of bed and stretching. You sat up, holding the sheets up your chest.

"I'm gonna get you breakfast," he said with a nod. You smiled.

"I can help." He shook his head. "Are you sure--"

"I'll bring it to bed."

"We both know what happened yesterday," you said with a smile. Gray laughed, shaking his head.

"Okay, fine," he whispered. You sat in bed and he stared. "Are you com--"

"I have to get dressed," you said with a smile. Gray laughed and nodded, heading down.

You got out of bed once he'd left and got dressed before heading down. He smiled as you slipped into a barstool, your dishes from the night prior just now in the sink. "What would you like?" he asked. You smiled.

"What's on the menu?'

"Anything you want." You rested your chin against your palm.

"A smoothie bowl." He headed for the freezer as you mindlessly scrolled through a few emails for a moment.

"Last night was really nice," he said after some time. You looked up, a blush forming on your face as you watched him cut up some strawberries.

"Yeah," you agreed. He looked up and gave you a small smile. You cleared your throat. "When are those dishes getting done, Dolan?" you asked, gesturing to the sink.

"Whenever you decide to do them, Mrs. Dolan." You raised your eyebrows.

"Me?"

"Yes, y--" You began to laugh and were cut off as well when your phone rang.

E/W.

"Hey," you said with a smile. Gray pointed at the blender and you nodded. He began to pour his fruits in and you smiled as it went off.

"How was your night?" she asked, voice excited. You had a feeling you knew why she called.

"It was amazing, thank you," you said with a smile. "How's Elle feeling?"

"Still stick," she replied with a sigh. You pouted as Gray raised his eyebrows at you, pouring the smoothie into two bowls. He held up the granola and you nodded eagerly.

"Poor baby-- hey, we might come over later," you said as you watched Gray's back muscles flex as he reached up for the Mr. and Mrs. mugs you'd received as a wedding gift. A gift you'd be using for the first time today. It made you smile.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, we have a lot of cake left and I think Elle would enjoy eating it more than we would." E/W laughed.

"I think Ethan would love that too." You smiled as you watched Gray start up the coffee machine with your mug under it first. You mouthed a thank you as you crossed a knee over the other. "We should've gone to dinner or something for your birthday, hm? The five of us?"