t w e n t y - f i v e

(y/n pov)

"Hm?" You felt yourself being shaken, Gray's head right next to yours.

"You wanna go on a walk?" You blinked, turning into the pillow as he opened the curtains.

"A walk?" you asked, half asleep. He nodded, one hand on his hip, the other hand running through his hair and trying to fix it after a long night of sleep. "Ri-- now?"

"Yeah," he said with a little chuckle. "I'm going."

"Oh." You yawned, pushing yourself up. You pushed your hair out of your face as he headed to the bathroom. You sat up for a moment before checking the time. Seven. It was far too early for you.

He came out of the bathroom just as you walked towards it. "You coming?" he asked. You nodded, rubbing your eyes as you headed in to do your business.

By the time you'd come down, dressed and ready to go, he already had a mug of coffee for you. You smiled. "For me?" He nodded. "Why, thank you."

"You're welcome- ready to go?" You yawned but nodded. He smiled and headed towards the door as you took a sip of your coffee, slipping on your shoes.

"Why are we walking?" you asked as he locked up the house. He smiled back at you.

"Because it's good for you?" You rolled your eyes. "Let me stretch." He handed you his water bottle and you watched him, frowning.

"Why are you stretching to walk?" He shook his head as you yawned again. "It's too early, Gray."

"You sleep too much." Your eyebrows bunched up as you began to walk down the sidewalk together. He took his water bottle back from you.

"That's because I'm tired." He smiled, hands in the pockets of his shorts. You sighed and straightened out your t-shirt. "The sun is, like, barely up."

"Well, it looks pretty, you'll see." You sighed. "Crap." He handed you his bottle again as he bent down to tie his laces. You waited before you began to walk again.

"So," he said with a pause. You took a sip of your coffee. "I bought a car."

You stopped walking for a moment as he turned, chuckling. "Grayson."

"I'm still selling the porsche don't worry." Your jaw fell a little. "Remember how E's been trying to get me to get a tesla?"

"Oh my god."

"The porsche goes tomorrow, the tesla comes today." He rubbed his hands together. You sighed. "Are you mad?" he asked with a frown.

"No, I'm in shock." He gave you a little smile. "How did you-- you just-- got a tesla?"

"Yeah?" You rubbed your forehead as you chuckled. "Now we can drive around and be eco-friendly." He gave you a smile that made you smile right back.

"Awh, Gray." He shrugged as you kept walking, falling into place next to him. "What's the colour?" He laughed.

"Its black, since E's is white so-"

"Are you gonna wrap it mint green this time?" You laughed as he stopped walking to give you a small smile and a shake of his head. "I'm kidding-- you're not allowed to do that."

"No?" he asked with a smile. "I won't do it with your money."

"You're not doing it with your money either." He laughed.

"Why not? It's my car." You smiled.

"Because I'm your wife and that lets me boss you around." You looked up at him as he laughed, shaking his head.