f i f t y - s i x

am// okay guys, how do we feel about daddy imagines part 3?

(y/n pov)

You watched Elle spring right out of Ethan's lap as soon as Gray's car pulled into your driveway. E/W remained sitting on your porch steps as E got up to help Elle down the stairs as you stepped out of the car.

"Y/NN!" she exclaimed, a frown on her face. You gave her a small smile. "Okay, y/nn? Hug?" You nodded and scooped her right up as she hugged you around the neck. You held her close and closed your eyes.

"Hey," E said gently to his younger brother. Gray let his twin hug him for a second before pulling away heading to the front door, fumbling with his keys.

You put Elle down and she frowned, rubbing her eyes. "Sad?" she asked in a whisper. You sighed and nodded.

"Yeah," you whispered. Her eyes watered and you took her hand as you headed up the porch steps together. E rubbed at his face and e/w dabbed at her eyes as she reached for you, pulling you in a hug.

You tried not to envy the push of her stomach into your abdomen as you rested your head against her shoulder for a moment. "It'll be okay," she whispered as you pulled away. You nodded and you followed E in, Elle still grasping to your fingers.

"You went to starbucks?" E asked. Grayson rolled his eyes as he set your cups on the island.

"They're doing the pay it forward thing," he mumbled. "The one around the corner."

"Oh?" E asked as she let go of your hand after a kiss to the back of it. You smiled a little as she ran back to Ethan. He picked her up. "You paid for the people behind you?"

"I'm pretty sure that's how it works," Gray grumbled, most obviously upset. "You want it?" E stared at the coffee cup Grayson was holding up. He read out his order.

"I'm good," E/W said with a soft smile. You nodded.

"Want some!" Elle said, arms up as E sat down on the couch with her in his lap. "Want some, Gray!" Gray smiled gently and shook his head. She frowned.

"How about we have a cookie instead?" She frowned. "I made cookies," he said, voice falling and cracking. You looked up at him and you could tell he was about to cry.

"Gray!" Elle gasped. "Tea!" she gasped, crawling out of E's lap. She picked up the tea set she'd left over a few days ago. Gray gave her a little smile as she held up her cup. "Please, please, please?" He nodded.

"Bring it over here, pumpkin." She squealed as he grabbed a carton of chocolate milk from the fridge to pour into her little cup. Almond milk, of course.

"Thank you!" she said, reaching on her toes to push the cup onto the table. "Daddy?" she asked, holding another cup. He shook his head, arms crossed.

"I'm good, princess." She nodded and GRay filled her cup with shaking hands. You grabbed his wrist to steady him. You handed her the little cup.

"Y/NN too?" she asked. You shook your head.

"I'm good," you said, holding up your coffee cup. "Should we have our tea party over in the backyard?" you asked. She shook her head, looking around.

"Upstairs?" she asked you. You smiled.

"Maybe food on the bed's not a good idea, right?" She shook her head.

"Tea party room with boxes, y/nn!" Your face fell. "Box of clothes, 'member?" You shook your head slowly.

"We-- we cleaned them out, angel," you whispered. You'd been getting the room ready for the nursery. She frowned and Gray's hand tightened around his coffee cup, so hard he squished it and the liquid came out from the top, lid popping off. Elle gasped as some of it landed on her nose.