(1) 2.1

Part 2 season 1 babies!!! get ready for some drama loves. I recommend you all to read Black on Black firsttt before this cause this is connected to Jisung!!! Love y'all.

Chenle pushed himself off from underneath the counter as the glass broke harshly from the bullets that were supposedly directed at him but hits the counter instead

"Fuck." he curses under his breath as he used his bullets and his dagger.

The loud shattering of glass and the shooting of guns echoed through the whole floor as he ran around to dodge the bullets that were being shot at him.

"Na, Lee! I need back up!" the 19 year old boy exclaims as he tried to dodge the bullets, his aim steady at the shooter before him. "Huang, find me a way out!"

"On it." Renjun figured out on the codes to the footages of where he could find a way out for Chenle.

"Shit, I'm jammed." Chenle says tucking his gun back in his pockets.

He knew his thoughts weren't part of the plan but he couldn't wait anymore for the two older ones, instead of staying in his place, he should at least die trying.

It's their job after all.

"Fuck it." pulling his daggers back out, he stood in front of the shooter.

It's as if everything became in a slow motion as he aimed the knife at him and threw it in a swift move. He grunted in pain as a bullet hit him on his shoulder.

Running towards the shooter, he saw the lines of the bullets that flew to him, making him dodge everything, lounging for the man.

His knife immediately pierced through his enemy's chest, taking the gun out of his hands and shooting him in the eye without hesitation, not even giving a care over the painful wound that was planted on his shoulder a few seconds ago as the blood slowly oozed out and dripped down to his arm.

Taking the device out of his ear not even caring whether his members were talking to him, he walks away after taking the bullet to load the gun and move on to the next shooter who was already hiding. "Show the fuck up, I'm done playing games." Chenle walked ahead, his thick boots crushing the shattered glass on the floor as he walked to an empty hall. "I don't usually break plans but I get really impatient." his voice echoing through the huge dim room.

Behind.

He looks from the corner of his eye. His grip on the loaded gun tightening, slowly walking towards the exit of the room testing if the second shooter will come out and shoot him.

His boots continuing to crush the glass on the floor. Hearing the click of a gun behind him, he immediately turns to shoot and before his enemy knew it, the 19 year old boy had already shot him and the bullet went flying straight to his head.

Chenle clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes. "Idiot." he continues to walk ahead but was taken by surprise, a man tackling him to the ground.

He loses his grip on the weapon and a fist came in contact with his face making the boy grunt.