LXX. A new Low !Female Version

[⚠ WARNING ⚠ : MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞 IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS SEXUAL PART SKIP THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER]

{Male version will be posted soon}

My eyes widened; my forehead pain proved he wasn't kidding. I stared him down, he was hard, but what really mattered was that I could bet that he had an abnormal self-control. I sighed, "Do you have condoms?"

He eyed me, before nonchalantly getting up leaving the room butt naked and returning with a pack of condoms. As time passed without me obeying his order, the pain intensified. He tossed them to me before returning to his place, I quickly tore the wrap and picked up the slimy condom, placing it on Illumi's long dick.

He didn't flinch as I rolled the condom down carefully, this was no family to raise a child at.

I placed my knees on both sides of his hips, ready to expel the very annoying headache, and getting this punishment done so I could worry about getting the needle out. "Hope you're quick..." A smirk appearing on my lips, as I ran my hands on his muscular torso and got ready mentally to do this. He had scratches and cuts all over his body, it wasn't serious but odd for him to get them during a normal assassination job. I wanted to ask about it, but he wouldn't answer, so my s/c hands slowly went down, grasping his member, and softly press it against my very wet parts.

I held it like that for a while before slowly bringing my hips down, feeling my walls stretch with his width I took a deep breath. When nothing more could fit, I looked at Illumi before laying my hands on the sides of his very well-defined abs, at least the view wasn't bad~.

Spreading my legs a bit more so I could comfortably support my weight with my knees, my hips raised, back curving until I felt the warm hardness almost slip out just so I could come down. The pleasure picking up way too quickly, doubling my feeling of pleasure was such a mean move, not that I could complain as I picked up the pace, my heart raced, hands grasped the bedspread tightly until my knuckles hurt as I felt the heat in my insides spreading, turning my movements sloppy, control out of my reach as my toes curled, shivers running up my spine, mouth agape. I rode the pleasure slowly, trying to avoid as much overstimulation as I could but Illumi didn't seem to agree with that because his hands left their wandering trip around my body to land on my hips and picked up the pace, just after I had navigated in pleasure land he kept going, lust oozing out of him as I twitched frenetically under the unbelievable levels of pleasure I was achieving, soreness and irritation soon filled me, again.

The cycle was repeated, once more but that time I couldn't even keep myself up, I simply laid on his torso, sweaty, horny, plenty satisfied but still going. The wet squishy noises filling the room alongside with my gasps, deep breaths and moans, sometimes begging for him to stop to let me rest for a bit. I felt juices dripping down the inner sides of my legs, and when his dick left me as he pushed me to the side, I laid there facing up, catching my breath hoping for it to have finally finished. "Illumi really... I get it. Good sex but why not restrain it to human levels?" I managed to moan out.

"I'm not done yet." The words most people would wish they could've listened ringed in my ears. I couldn't process it.

"What?"

"I'm not done yet, get on all fours." I sat, quivering as the fabric touched very sore areas. He had to be kidding.

He wasn't.

His glory stood up, against his drool inducing body, his long dark hair sticking to his muscles and his chest moderately rising, he wasn't but it wouldn't take long. My only spark of light in this situation, I was about to regret the sexual route and consider the various tortures.

A sharp pain hit my temple when I remembered I didn't ride him until he came. "Ah fuck, Zeus and all his hoes help me." His empty eyes met my squinting ones, his mask was finally returning, his face was no longer expressive, and his aura was slowly subduing. "I don't think my legs can handle any kind of standing up sex you want."

"Didn't you hear? Get. On. All. Fours." I gasped as I turned to obey him, the pulsating pain was a real deal breaker in between all this sex. I sighed as I laid my torso on the bed, feeling the cold breeze in rather interesting places, cooler now in the wetness. I was so sore but that made me shiver, that was how sensitive I was from all this.

A slap sounded around the room, as my ass grew warmer, my eyes wide and mouth hanging open in complete shock. Illumi had just spanked me. The more I thought about this whole session the more I realized I didn't know about this man. Where did he learn all this stuff, why can he hold himself back so well?

As questions filled my mind, another smack came, and with that an inhuman noise left my lips, I felt the blood rush into my face. This was it. I could never go lower than to enjoy Illumi's spanking. "Oh, Y/N are you enjoying this?" His missed joyful tone returning to his voice.

"What can I say..." I answered, whispering the rest to myself. "you do it so well..."

"What can you say?" He slapped once again, before sliding his dick inside. His now warm hands caressed my possibly red bottom, and I allowed my whole body to twitch and shiver as he trailed his way to my front, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them just enough. Enough for a strained moan to leave my throat, I had been very noisy my voice was failing because of it.

"I can say you'd do a very good lover, but now we can end this play." He seemed to agree because he started moving, the slapping noise and my moans of pleasure combined with whines from the fast movement on my soreness filling the room. He finally came.

I dropped on the bed feeling like I had to hibernate for a few days, as Illumi went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When he returned, I turned my head to face him asking the important questions. "So... can I finally know what I didn't do?"

Art By: (@Soppaghetti - Twitter) (   soppaghetti

Art By: (@Soppaghetti - Twitter) (   soppaghetti.tumblr.com  ) 

So, I've done my sinning for the next ten years, hope your dirty souls enjoy it~

Kissies, Author-chan