XCV. Pieces

After he cleaned me up, we headed for the dining room as it was already lunch time and I couldn't be more thankful, as I was nearly starving. Silence ruled the atmosphere until Silva decided to break it.

"Today you'll be finishing the marriage rites, is there anything you might need?" His cold blue stare fell on me, I gulped before shoving any fear back to its cage and smiling.

"Ah, yes, now that you mention it. I'd like to discuss what exactly will change... Will we still be living here? Am I required to do anything as a wife? Such things..." Illumi glared at me, his aura contained in the surface of his skin growing darker, I only winked back at him before focusing on his father.

"Those are... Important questions yes. I was expecting a list of weapons required, though. That is to be decided by you two." I hummed, amused at my apparent say in the matter.

"No need for weapons, in my case." My hand wavered in the air and went back to picking up my gold fork as I stabbed it into some delicious steak.

Aside from some very intrusive questions from Kikyo about the possibility of grandchildren, the rest of the lunch went by rather quickly. Illumi didn't ask for any weapons, that didn't mean he wouldn't take some of his own... I sighed thinking about how uncomfortable it would be to fight in front of these professional assassins, who'd rate my every move.

Those thoughts soon left me, when I reached the door to my room, I was violently thrown against Illumi's door.

"That was unnecessary, Illu. Nor did it feel good, I'm not horny now." His large black eyes met mine as his aura spiralled out of control.

"Y/N, it seems you have some interesting questions about your stay in this manor." My lip had its right corner rise up, mockingly.

"Are you hoping we live here forever so there's always a Zoldyck babysitting me?" S/c hands grazed his neck as I pulled him closer to me, "That wouldn't be much fun... Can't you handle me by yourself?"

This could be a great start to another, more primal fun time. His eyes widened just the tiniest bit, allowing me to rejoice in my win. My left hand snaked behind my back to open the door, I felt myself nearly fall as it swung open taking my weight and Illumi's pressure into account.

"So much trust in your future wife, huh?" His hands were still on my shoulders, they were the ones that held me in place when the door moved, the grip was tight, and it had been long enough for the spots to go numb.

He pushed me inside before closing the door behind him. "I'm awfully sure your agenda doesn't match mine in the slightest. So yes, I wonder when you will turn against my plans."

I sat on the bed, "True, but that's what our game entrails, how many of your plans can I meddle in and turn into whatever I want?"

"I should have killed you when you walked in holding a table lamp as a weapon." He neared me, dark purple aura swirling.

"It must have been rather hot, seeing me like that huh? So much that you let me live. Now that you can't undo it, I'll prove myself very useful, maybe not to you though." His long pale hands cradled my face, nails sharper than they should be grazing my skin and drawing out tiny drops of warm blood here and there.

"Hilarious that you think you'll win a manipulation game against a manipulator." He shoved a knee between my legs, supporting it on the bed as he forced my shoulders, making me fall on the bed as he stood there. "I'll break you and mould you to my liking."

I gulped, before thinking about owning the road. "I think you already broke me, and I collected all my pieces and set them up so they can snap and hurt you when you try to break me again. I don't have much to fear, you on the other hand, have been bending, when will you snap and see yourself scattered on the floor?"

For a moment there was silence, and the next was filled with a maniacal laughter, his face drew closer and closer, our noses almost touching before he formed words. "Oh Y/N... A bone that has been broken in all the possible ways so many times, won't break again."

"I'm creative, I'll make a new way." My hands clawed his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed, toppling over him. "Maybe I can break you with kindness, or love. Who knows?" His hands curled around my hips and pulled my body against his as he pushed himself further into the bed, dragging me with him.

"Oh, do you think so? All right, amuse me." His lips crashed against mine, his hands leaving my hips to fondle my ass, his strength loose, my hands pulled his hair as my tongue slipped inside his mouth, wrestling his for dominance. 

None won, we pulled apart gasping for only a second before I pulled him back to me again, his hands didn't stop, groping and covering my skin at such a fast pace that I was having trouble remembering he only had in fact two hands. 

Mine scurried down his neck, pressing my nails against his pale skin, leaving red trails as they reached his shoulders and grew sharper on his back. His body rocked against mine, and a yelp left my throat when his lips moved to my neck, sucking hard and biting. 

My wet hands reached his scalp and it was only when he picked me up and threw me back on the bed, clearly wanting to be top again, that I noticed that there was blood staining my fingers, lurking under what could only be described as my claws.

The coolness hit me for a second before his body was back on mine, returning the heat as the friction of his pants against my clothes had me pull his hair so he could move away for enough time for me to rip all the layers that had been bothering me and using the opportunity to jump on top of him.

Art By: 서라 (seora2020 on Twitter)

Author's Note:

Here's the start of your skin lovelies! Hope you enjoy it? I don't know if it was too much of a change from the last chapter :v

Anyway! I've been writing the 500K Special chapter do you have any requests? (I know it's late)