XCIX. Used to it

When we reached the top, the rest of the family was still there, quietly chatting.

"Ah, they are finally back." Kikyo cheers, "I loved the parasol move, what an amazing ability." I shivered, they all knew about my abilities now, not that it mattered, I was off the killing range, finally.

"Yeah, well... It was quick thinking." I rambled as we drew nearer, now that the adrenaline was leaving my body, and my muscles were cooling down, a lot of stuff hurt.

"Welcome to the family, Y/N." Zeno snickered, "How amusing."

Silva took a step forward, silence settling before he spoke. "You are now married and a Zoldyck, there are many rules that now will apply to you."

I rolled my eyes, "I feel like I just entered a cult." His icy blue ones widened just a smidge before returning to normal, ignoring my comment.

"We thought about your question and decided to gift you a property in Yorbia, near Yorknew." I gasped, what a turn of events.

"You're sending us to another continent? Don't tell me you want to get rid of us!" It was Kikyo's time to look shocked, her mouth hanging open as her red dot glitched.

"It's an effective way of splitting jobs, you and Illumi will get the ones near your residency." Silva continued, though I was certain that he did want to keep Illumi away since they did have clashing opinions on what to do to Killua. Well, it all paid out in my favour so I wouldn't meddle anymore.

"Yes, father, I appreciate the present." Illumi simply stated, his mask back on.

"We. We appreciate the gift, very much. When should we leave?"

"Whenever you have your things packed." I hummed, now taking a look around to spot my shiny knife in the floor, I ran to get it, cleaning the blood on my torn shirt, when had that happened? I leaped back to Illumi's side, knife in one hand, eyes fell to my wristwatch, thankfully it had survived the fight. They seemed confused at my behaviour, but I grabbed Illumi's arm and turned to acknowledge.

"Ok, got all that I need."

"What?" Illumi's mask broke for a second, his dark void eyes searching for some clue in my expression.

"I got my watch," my eyes leapt to Milluki, "works really well by the way, good job!" before continuing "my knife and Illumi. That's all. Let's go."

His dark eyebrow twitched, "Y/N."

"Oh my! Already? I was hoping to call our favourite painter to draw your portrait." Kikyo jumped, cutting whatever Illumi was about to say.

"Send him to our house." My head tilted, after I stated the most obvious solution.

"But!" Kikyo started but was cut by Silva. This family really knew how to not let people talk huh...

"Father told me he'd like to gift you a hound, it would be better to let it arrive first." I eyed Zeno, but all I wanted was to lower the number of the dangerous people surrounding me and have a new freedom. So, the games could start.

"We'll take it. That solves it." I snapped back, "it doesn't seem like you want to visit a lot, since you picked such a far away place, so what's the problem with us going now?"

"None." He replied, a smirk grew on my lips as I turned to face Illumi.

"What do you have to take?"

"Nothing." His melodic voice sounded empty, the poor thing.

"Well, shall we go?" His eyes left mine, to peek at his father.