XCIV. Caring !Female Version

[⚠ WARNING: Aftercare, mentions of the sexy stuff ⚠ ]

{Male version Will be posted soon}

I sighed as my spasming muscles calmed down, and the thrill slowly left me. That had been good. Soft. A smile crept up on my lips. "Are you planning on having me sprain my hip or something, so you win later?"

Illumi who was laying on top of me, shifted his weight as his elbow sunk lower near my neck. "Was it that obvious?" He seemed intrigued.

"No, I was planning the exact same thing. Why else would you want to have sex with me?" My hands ran through his hair, smooth, as the illusion dissipated, leaving me with feeling like there was a small knife stabbing my chest. It was bearable, it was nothing, it was probably the result of being captive here. Stockholm Syndrome was a thing. Maybe I had that.

Illumi smiled against my neck as he returned to his position, the pressure of his body feeling good, it wasn't overwhelming since he had his arms holding some of his weight at the sides. "I see we had the same line of thinking, but there are many other reasons to have sex with you." My heart skipped a beat, a white lie, maybe, but it felt good. "If you are to ruin my life and I am to ruin yours..."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I can't complain then. If there is sex in between our manipulation game, it just makes things more interesting." He hummed, the vibration of his voice making me shiver.

"I didn't expect you to go for a calmer... I think... it is described as love-making?" I smirked, the bath did relax me enough to throw away all my rage at his accusations, I did want to blow his mind with the wildest sex he'd ever had when he complained about my skills. His hesitation led me to snap back into thinking.

"Yeah... this didn't really help either of our plans." I didn't regret it though; it was almost touching. "But you enjoyed it, so I did prove my point."

"Yes." His nose brushed against my shoulder, "now that the plans have been discovered..."

"We could make it into a challenge." I joked, feeling my chest constricted with his weight as I laughed.

"There is still time, so I agree." My eyes snapped wide open, and I wanted to sit up, of course him being on top of me stopped my larger reaction.

"Oh, look what this has become. Maybe you're also marrying me for the sex." I softly kissed his hairline, before he rose locking eyes with me.

"I don't think I can reply that when my father asks me the reason for the marriage."

"Is it a routine question?"

"Yes."

"Huh... I answered that." His eyebrow twitched.

"Ah, yes. The fact that you would only marry me for that reason, and not all my other skills must've been noted down."

"Are you bothered? What other skills do you have that could appeal me?"

"I'm a fine assassin. I am professional. I am very punctual." He enumerated.

"Well, marriage isn't exactly a job, so why are you replying like this is an interview for that?" I shifted, now able to move with more freedom, to a more comfortable position.

He stayed quiet for a while. "I see." Illumi ended up saying.

"In marriage you want to say feeling stuff. Like how caring and helpful you may be. It's not logical, marriage is an act of love." I explained, pushing him off me so we could lay side by side facing each other, a shiver wandered through me, as the coolness of the air hit the skin that had been covered by Illumi's. I looked around looking for a blanket and decided to get up and take one from the wardrobe. A bad choice since a sticky half warm liquid started running down my thighs, I leaped to grasp a f/c blanket and drop it on the bed before staring at Illumi.

"Are you planning to get me pregnant?" A thin dark eyebrow rose at my question.

"With the amount of poison that you are ingesting, I don't think any kind of pregnancy would last, no." I stood there, frozen for a while. That... made some sense. My body must be a total wreck inside, with all the poisons... Sure I had built some tolerance, but the doses did feel heavier by the day... I squirmed in discomfort as I felt the sticky substance drip further down my legs. "Would you like me to clean it up?"

My shocked face didn't have time to return to normal, so I stood there, mouth agape, eyebrows stretched up, eyes wide staring at him. "Why would you do that?"

"That would be qualified as caring, so I'll have an answer to my father's questions."

I trembled, walking to the bathroom, it started soiling the floor, I noticed to my dismay. "Sure. You make no sense." Illumi got up with a fascinating grace, it always got me gawking, his smooth movements were beautiful.

"What do you mean?" He walked into the bathroom after me, gazing as I sat on the bathtub. His pale hands grasped two white fluffy towels, wetting them on the rectangular sink. He left one there and took the other to clean the floor on my room. So, I raised my voice to answer.

"You don't want to say you're marrying me for sex, but you're fine saying you care for me by cleaning me up after?"

He returned and dropped the towel into the laundry basket, "No. I will omit the context."

A fluffy towel grazed my legs softly, from bottom to top. "You're weird, why don't you say the truth?"

I gasped when he passed the towel on the sensitive skin between my thighs. "Ah yes, something on the lines of... yes, father, I just asked for the marriage rites to be initiated to punish her and didn't think she'd go through them all. She is nearly family so I can't kill her now, can I?"

I shuddered as he seeped some fingers inside me scraping out the slimy stuff, carefully, trying to keep his nails away. "Hm... it does sound like a dick move from you yes..."

Art By: 시기 (ShigEE8253 on Twitter) ~ Have a tiny Illumi

Author's Note:

Well this chapter, sort of... was me going with the flow... 

Would you like the rest of the sin or shall I proceed to the finishing marriage rituals?