XCIII. Soft Sex !Female Version

[⚠ WARNING: SOFT SMUT AHEAD, THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL BUT LMAO. HAVE FUN SINNERS (also woopsie I posted this without the damn warning) ⚠ ]

{Male version will be posted soon}

"Soft sex?" I whispered, as my lips grazed his. He seemed to hum, so faintly that I wondered if I hadn't imagined it. It would be nice, but the plan was to escalate it enough to have him either incredibly tired or injured before the fight. Raising my chances to win.

The soft sex was just me spoiling myself. Intimate. Stuff that Illumi could never come up to give someone. A sigh left my lips, as my heart tightened, I'd take what was given to me, the little crumbles... Just for now, enjoying this sense of illusion, to be cared for just a smidge.

His eyebrows drew together, but I soon pushed the sadness down and ran my hand over the bulge of his boxers, lazily, as our kisses drew longer, our tongues languid, his hands explored my b/s body, caressing every detail, from my hips to my chin, his fingers traced my jaw staying there for a while as his thumb tapped my lips. His hypnotic black eyes swallowing my whole self, I didn't fight it, I swam in the dark swirls as I titled my head against his hand, savouring the gentle touch.

When Illumi blinked, the spell was broken, leading me to resume the tender kisses, starting on his hand that was leaving my face and getting to his neck when his thin long fingers freed themselves and joined his other hand as he ran his hands up and down my back, warming my cool skin. A nibble on his ear, got him to inhale slightly harder, and brought an unwanted smile to my lips, down I went, to his boxers, where I was before being pushed away so he could take his pants off. His abs went tense when I pushed the dark cloth covering his cock down, it bounced out, half hard, hot as my hand curled around it, adding nearly no pressure I simply ran my hand down so slowly, then upwards it went, I increased the pressure but decreased the velocity as I went by, and threw a shameless look at his face. Illumi seemed in a daze, his long black hair covering the sides of his face, still flawless, I almost felt the urge to rush things, to dishevel that silky straight hair. I held it together, enjoying the slow pace and his aroused gaze on me.

A rush of boldness took over me as I smirked and dipped to lick faintly his tip, then running my tongue over his length, my walls clenched as I stopped in my tracks, not trusting my ears after hearing a soft stifled moan, my head snapped up, he averted his gaze immediately leaving me to stare at his profile, mostly covered with his hair. My cheeks grew warmer, flushed I returned my eyes to the now fully hard dick. My courage seemed to have evaporated with the hot blood that rushed to my face, shaking my head, hoping for my hair to cover my embarrassment I continued the subtle licks, kisses and sucks here and there, my breathing was uneven from the surprise and following shame, I assumed that would only work to my advantage as his sensitivity rose, he'd feel the air flowing better.

The weight of the bed shifted and I almost jumped when his hand grazed my hair, pulling it out of the way, so he could see better what I was doing, more blood seemed to flow to my cheeks, how could that even be possible? I stole a quick glance at him, supporting his torso with his arm, as the other was stretched to hold my hair, that sight could have made me wet, if I wasn't already, the shadows created by the new position caressed his muscular body and he had his head tilted, his beautiful face almost showing a truly human expression, satisfaction.

I resumed my soft strokes as I sucked the leaking head, salty, gooey, I kept my painfully slow pace, expecting to draw this out longer, but that didn't seem to be Illumi's plan, since after a few minutes his hand landed on my chin and he pulled me up and then shoved me to the side, toppling me with a predatory ease. I was going to whine about my plans being ruined but he started reciprocating the caresses, keeping the same pace and all my thoughts were lost when he started sloppily kissing my neck and ambled to my chest, that was raising and dropping at a rather embarrassingly rapid rate. When he arrived to my waist, spreading my legs, having me shiver as the cool air hit the most aching part of me, his eyes flickered to mine for a second before he bit softly the inside of my thighs. I rolled my eyes, was he surprised at how wet I was? Could that make him believe I was really marrying him for the sex? Did he really believe I would marry someone for that reason alone?

Before my depressing thoughts started flowing harder, he was back to kissing my lips, his body pressuring mine down. It was such a good feeling somehow, feeling his hot body against mine, I only snapped back to reality when his hand snaked to hold his cock at my entrance, slowly circling it around my needy clit. "W-wait."

Illumi stopped in his tracks, as the tip of his dick waited patiently against my wetness, his eyes turned to me.

"Isn't this about me fucking you?" I whispered, pushing my thirsty needs down for a moment.

"I am enjoying the slow pace very much, surprisingly. I think you have proven your point, there must be more kinds of interesting combinations that you have yet to show me." I inhaled quickly so I could reply to him, but his head slipped inside me with a gentle push and suddenly nothing mattered anymore. The rest went in slowly, and I almost cursed for picking a slow pace, thinking about being teased with soft unhurried thrusts.

My legs snaked around his hips, nails tracing random patterns on his back before shifting to his hair and scratching his scalp, that somehow brought out another moan out of him, and had me nearly loose my patience.

The pace was so detained, so much that when he was pulling out to dip back in, I had disappointment moans leave my lips, missing his hard warmness inside me.

The pleasure did build up, painfully slowly, but the soft lazy kisses and the gentle fondles of my breasts and sometimes the eventual thumb in my mount warmed up a different part of me, made me dive into the delusion, and when my muscles started spasming and my toes curled I knew why soft sex was amazing.

So much build up, did give the most unbelievable release and the gentle manner gave the most rewarding of feelings. 

Art By: prrrimorskaya (Instagram)

Author's Note: 

Helloo Lovelies~~~

As you do know the last chapter was a bit of me delaying writing this. I was feeling very weird about it, I wanted it to be soft but to have a deeper meaning. It just wasn't coming out the way I wanted. 

I'm sorry for the delay :v

I just wanted it to come out much better than what I had written the first time. So I just threw the draft away and started  a new one. 

Also college started so that did delay some other stuff xD

I hope I didn't have you wait for long <3

Do tell me what you thought of this chapter and thank you for being so supportive of me. <3<3<3

It really means a lot!!!

Also (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500K READS!!! THAT'S LEGIT UNBELIEVABLE) I know I am owing you a 500K special, but I will only post it when this is done so it doesn't break the story flow. <3 

This was a long one xD

Thank you, 

Kissies from your Author-chan,

Atnica.