Thrinacia

The journey across the sea actually wasn't too long. With Aeaea and Thrinacia being neighbours, and dragons being a quick method of transportation, faster than any ship in comparison, they arrived in the mountains after ten minutes. They found a cave and took some rest since they could not buy some proper housing.

One major difference Jayne observed was just how dark and gloomy this country was. The clouds were grey and blocked off most of the sun, the mountains had no snow, yet it was still cold and windy, the wet atmosphere melted all joy.

Maybe the weather is a reason why the villainess is so bitter all the time.

For now, the only plans Jayne had was to find a stable job, earn a basic income, then buy a house and live the rest of her life in peace...

"Hey!" Biastos ran out of a corner of the cave, having dressed in private. The cave was enormous indeed, there were several passageways and even a little lake to bathe in, so Jayne could definitely have her privacy. If Biastos would let her. Although the cave was big enough to live in, it was dim and dingy, and she had no resources to light a fire, well, except Biastos breathing capabilities.

"Hi..." Jayne sat at the edge of the cave, dangling her legs off the cliff.

He sat down next to her, "So... what do you want to do." He reached to grab her hand but Jayne crossed her arms.

"Well, get a job, I'm sure some place, some where could do with a physician."

"You're a medic?!" Biastos' eyes widened, enticed that his love held such a valuable skill.

"uh, yeah, I guess, I'm not like... a professional though, if you break a leg I wouldn't be able to help you, maybe being a cleaner is a better option..." 

Jayne scowered the rocky atmosphere but Biastos gently grabbed her arm, "Don't cut yourself short, I'm sure you're better than you think you are." He smiled again if he had a tail, Jayne would've sworn in would be wagging vigoursly.

She scoffed in amusement and ruffled his hair, "You need a job too, you know, communicating with other humans will be important."

He frowned, "But I want to work in the same place as you."

Jayne rolled her eyes internally, not wanting to deal with another Abraham.

Abraham...

It had only just dawned on her. She had left Abraham behind. Again. She could only fear what his reaction would be. To describe that her heart panged in pain would not do justice on how she felt. He was her first friend, for nearly a decade. He was always there for her, the only thing he seemed to care for in life was her.  He helped her, saved her, supported her. And she had just left him, again.

"H-hey! Why are you crying?!" Biastos panicked and tried to comfort Jayne, stroking her hair in they way she had done previously.

Jayne could no longer be silent and wept, her face landed on Biastos' shirt, tears staining the grey clothing, "I-I'm such a horrible person!"

A soothing hand ran up and down on her back, "No- No you're not, Jayne what's wrong?" Biastos feared that he had done something to upset her.

"I- I, j-just left everything behind! There are people who care for me, and I just left them, oh my god." Jayne's body collapsed and her body melted into his. Biastos felt a slight joy from her contact but also a profound depression at seeing her cry.

"Hey, hey, hey." He cooed, placing a tender hand on her chin to lift her face, her wet, dazzling,  doe eyes gazed into his own, "No bad person person would say they're a bad person, you feel guilt, only good people feel that, and you shouldn't feel guilty, they were holding you down, you lived with them in fear, you can't blaim yourself for wanting to feel free." His hand cupped her cheek, wiping her salty tears with his thumb.

"Biastos..." Jayne whimpered. In the cold weather, his body was warm, and his comforting smile was a lit candle. 

Biastos felt his heart trying to escape his body when her lips met his, he tried as hard to remain as composed as possible as he felt like doing a backflip. His legs wobbled from excitement.

She slowly pulled away and gave him a weak smile, "Sorry, I'm just a bit emotional-"

Biastos cut her off as he placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for another kiss. 

That night, they spent it together with each others warmth, they slept in till noon.

-

Abraham woke up in a jolt and sat up straight once he gained consciousness, but his head became dizzy has he had not had a proper meal in days. He grabbed his hair and groaned, lying back down on his bed.

The head physician saw his movement and rushed over, "Ah, I'm glad to see you're finally awake, I'll go get some food."

Abraham drank litres of water, spilling it all over him and getting his torso wet. He look down to see the bandages on his torso. He tried to think of what happened.

Somebody stabbed him... and a voice called his name.

"Jayne!" He cried, once again trying t sit up so that he could run after her, but his wound stabbed him again so that he would lie down, "Ahh! Fuck!" He gripped onto his wound that felt like it should've been fatal.

"Try not to move too much." The physician came back with some soup, "It's a miracle you're alive." He placed the meal on the bedside table

"Heh, really?" He rested his face into the pillow, trying to ease the pain by embracing the feathers, "Where's Jayne?"

The physician paused and dropped the spoon into the bowl.

Abraham felt his heart trying to escape his chest, "Where's Jayne?" His voice quivered.

The physician feared that if he told him, he would die of heart failure, "She's... busy at the moment."

Abraham, being the weak state that he is, found immeserable strength and grabbed the old man's arm, lifting himself up, "Where...is...she?"

The physician gulped as he felt could feel the blood circulation in his arm being cut off, "She,um, got kidnapped by a dragon, sir."

"What?"

-

-

-

A/n: Sorry for the short and delayed chapter, I've just been a bit unmotivated to write at the moment :/ 

having written like 40 chapters in six months has kinda burnt me out so don't expect frequent updates anymore