Part 2

Jayne woke up feeling a sheep blanket wrapped tightly around her, keeping her warm. She sat up and the blanket fell off her slightly, noticing that she was naked, she looked to her right and saw a sleeping Biastos.

"Ah, fuck." Jayne really had to stop sleeping with the nearest cute boy whenever she was mildly distressed.

But Jayne quickly threw the blanket over him and got changed...

She would definitely need to wash these clothes though, she had been wearing the same clothes for days now!

So she furthered deepened into the cave to find the lake. The only thing available was water, but it would have to do, Jayne would just find and steal some clothes later.

Jayne was scrunching her top together to drain all the water when she felt some arms slither around her waist, "hello." A voice mumbled and placed a tender kiss on her neck.

"Y-yes, hello." Jayne tried to ignore Biastos as she wanted to dry her clothes, Biastos nuzzled himself closer into Jayne's back, planting soft kisses.

"Come back to bed." He mumbled, gently attempting to pull her away from the lake.

Jayne held her ground, "As nice as that sounds, It's cold and I need to dry these clothes."

A warm feeling then started to emerge and Jayne felt her back being warmed from Biastos' bare chest, "I can make you warm."

As suggestive as that sounds, Biastos held no sexual intent behind it. As a dragon, he could literally warm up his body to be over room temperature, he hugged deeper into Jayne and placed his hands over her's, grabbing onto her shirt and warming that up to, evaporating all the water.

Jayne couldn't help be lean into his warmth, especially with winter approaching soon, "you're so warm." She thought out loud.

Biastos didn't say anything as he just doted on Jayne. Looking at her content, soft expression on her face as her eyes closed, as if she were to fall asleep in his arms.

But Jayne has work to do. She caught herself and pushed Biastos away, "I need to find some work to do, I don't want to live in this cave forever." She put her top on and grabbed her trousers, which were laying on a rock already dried.

"Come on, it's getting late, let's go in the morning, hmm?" Biastos stood up and tried to convince her, he reached his arm out to pet her but Jayne swatted him away.

"I want to scope out the town first." Jayne had never been to Thrinicia, but heard that it was vastly different from Aeaea. From what Jayne knew from this world's lore. Thrinicia was a much poorer country, with rocky terrain and thunderstorms every week. Majority of the men had to serve time in the army to try and earn a living whilst they women sold their bodies in order to feed their children.

Hopefully Jayne wouldn't have to do that.

Since Jayne actually has some skill with medicine, she surely is more qualified for a job than 90% of the population.

"Okay, let me go with you."

"Oh, Biastos please-"

"No, I insist, I can't let a lady such as yourself go out alone."

Jayne sighed, "okay, fine, but go and change." Jayne had to had put in a lot of effort and willpower to not avert her eyes, as Biastos was still naked.

Biastos nodded and ran to another room.

Jayne then quickly ran down a different direction and exited the cave. She did not want Biastos to accompany her. Hoping if she ran fast enough she would be too far gone for Biastos to pick up on her scent. She could just tell how socially inept Biastos was and didn't want to deal with dragging him around the nearest town and having to shut him up every-time he said something weird.

-

"GAHHH" Helios  screamed as they made it to the top of the mountain. They were right by the edge, a few steps backward and Helios would plummet.

"Oh quit moaning will ya." Hyperion scanned the area, looking for a cave.

"It's cold!" Helios shivered as his legs wobbled, but his feet clung on for dear life in fear of falling.

"Shut up." Hyperion then put his arms forward and closed his eyes, concentrating.

A orange light started to emerge from Hyperion's hands, he then unclasped his hands, the light then started to float on its own.

"What is that?" Helios gulped.

"Magic." Hyperion scoffed

Helios frowned, "yeah, what's it doing?"

He then pulled out a red crystal necklace from underneath his armour, "I have already made physical contact with Jayne Smith."

Helios nearly tripped on the ice, "what?!"

"On the fourth night of the ball, I bumped into a girl, she appeared to be frightened for some reason, it was the same night as that incident." Hyperion's necklace was now floating, pointing directly towards the light, but still attached around his neck, "I didn't think too much of it at first, but she fitted Selene's description, brown hair and eyes, and I watched her run up towards the palace, I thought to myself 'now why is someone that plain running up to palace as grand as that?' So then I did my magic."

The orange light started to turn yellow, "I did the same spell, and I thought to myself, 'Jayne Smith' while thinking of that girl's face, looking off into the same direction as where she ran off too, and the light turned red." The current light turned into an icy blue, "what the?" Hyperion muttered.

"Huh?"

Hyperion gave Helios a quick glance, "this is navigation magic, think of my crystal as a compass and the ball of light as a needle, in order to locate a person, I need an image of their face to visualise, not just the name."

"We're right by the edge of the mountain." He looked back and forth, "meaning the cave can only be ahead of us, but based on what my magic is telling me, Jayne is anywhere but ahead of us." Hyperion then reached out to grab the light and flicked it left, making it move more in land. The light went from an icy blue to a darker ocean blue, "No way..." Hyperion was baffled, his mouth agape.

Helios had never seen an expression on his cousin's face, "what is it?"

Hyperion reached out again and flung the light to the right, out towards the ocean, his pendant following along with the light. The light went from a deep blue to a pale yellow, Hyperion snickered.

"What is it, is Jayne okay?" Helios started to panic, had Jayne drowned in the ocean?

"I think that girl has tamed herself a dragon, hah, it's too bad that she flew right into Selene's territory, oh this should be good." Hyperion the grabbed hold of his necklace, lowering it and the ball of light disappeared. "Come on boy, it's time to go home."

Helios looked out to the sea and back at Hyperion, dreading having to climb back down the mountain after just reaching the top.

-

-

A/n: sorry for the late chapter, these next few chapters are really just transitional chapters until the next Big Bang happens so I'm trying to make them as entertaining as possible