Part 2

Anastasia flung the duvet over her head to cover the shining sun that was trying to wake her up. Desmideus and the Commander arrived earlier than expected so Octavia and she were still posted in Thrinacia. 

Octavia was not happy. Finding out that not only were they unsuccessful in finding Jayne, but that half their team had died on the journey. 

Though the other half actually arrived a week later. Having survived their fall but taken some time to navigate the mountains to return home.

In the Palace, they were having a meeting, Anastasia, being bored out of her mind, was allowed access into the palace as Octavia's maid, was eavesdropping.

"So let me get the straight, dragons are actually people, and the dragon who took Jayne, is named 'Biastos' and took her to Hephaestus Vaxater's kingdom!" Desmideus roared, "And he claimed to be Jayne's soulmate!" He banged his fist against the table and his chair fell to the floor. Roderick flinched back, why were all of these guys acting so physical in their emotions.

"Where is this 'Sancrour?' I think I would like to meet her." He growled, clearly not wanting to have a lovely conversation.

"Even if we found her, she'd beat your head in with a rock, from what I can tell, dragons, they're very strong."

"Nonsense." Desmideus paced to and fro, "My father killed a dragon, if he can do it, I can."

"With Excalibur, a magic sword." Chris spoke.

"Then get Xalvador to enchant our weapons."

"A magic sword forged with dragon's fire. The only thing that can kill a dragon is a dragon."

"Shit." Desmideus whispered, hands on the table, his head facing down.

"Well, at least we know she's safe, from what that dragon lady told us, he's not going to harm her." Roderick tried to ease the mood but failed

"I am not  going to let that dragon rape her, I don't care if she isn't going to die, he fucking even scratches her I'll rip his head off." 

"We don't need to kill him, we can at least pacify him long enough to take Jayne back." Chris interjected, as much as he would love to end the bastard's life, it would be nearly impossible.

"How are we going to find her though, Thrinacia is a big place." Roderick asked.

The tapping of Desmideus' shoe was heard as his face contorted, "I might know a way... but it's... tricky."

"Well, what is it?" Chris asked, sitting up straight.

"The Vaxaters, legends say they're descendants of dragons, I mean, that's their native homeland, if anyone could find a dragon, it would be a Vaxater. But that family... they're not friendly." Desmideus thought back to what happened with Hyperion, "Though, I could reach out to Selene." Desmideus hoped that she was still fond of him after their rendezvous all those years.

Ana's heart clenched at such the mention. Selene Vaxater. An absolute monster, but they didn't know that. Selene would do anything for Desmideus' heart, so the plan could work, but she would rip at Jayne's heart if she found out Des harboured feelings for Jayne.

There was that boy Helios that she met at the inn, Vaxater blood. But he and Hyperion and dissapeared a couple weeks ago, if only this world had phones. 

Then, Ana heard chairs scraping and realised they were leaving the room, she ran and hid behind a pair of stairs. She saw Desmideus, Chris, then Roderick leave. A sudden revelation then sprung onto Ana and she jogged towards Roderick and pulled him aside.