𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

August 3, 2017

BREAKING NEWS: PRENTISS' CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

In today's news, Charles and Atasha Prentiss were cleared of all charges filed against them by the people of California.

In March of this year, Charles and Atasha Prentiss were accused of laundering money from their organization, The Trevor Project, to an offshore account. Keith Ramirez, COO of the organization was the person to accuse the Prentiss'.

Today, August 3, 2017, was the trial date that was set by Judge Dianne Green. The defense, the Prentiss' provided enough evidence to prosecute Ramirez, as he framed and stole money from the organization.

Judge Dianne Green cleared both Charles and Atasha Prentiss, dismissing both their cases and in turn, prosecuting Keith Ramirez. Ramirez will serve 10 years in jail, with possibility of parole, and pay a fine of $3M.

Present in today's court were Charles and Atasha Prentiss, their daughter, McKenna Prentiss, and Harry Styles.

——————

@username: so they're cleared, can mckenna and harry stop their pr stunt now?

@username: why are they still dating #FreeHarry

@username: congrats to the prentiss'! who knew they were just being framed

@username: #FreeHarry! okay, they're free, now can harry stop dating mckenna?

@username: STOP USING HARRY FOR FAME! FAMEWHORE @kennaprentiss

@username: @kennaprentiss how does it feel to live life with everything being handed to you on a silver platter? 

-------------------------

short chapter, I really just wanted to show what the media saw when it came to closed court cases!

all my love, 

savannah x