𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

McKenna Prentiss | September 19, 2017

"Are you sure you want to open your tour with, that?" I laugh as he stands in front of the floor length mirror, pulling his suit on.

    "Why? What's wrong with it?" he asks, turning around as he shows off his white suit, patterned with florals.

    "You look like you drowned in my grandmothers curtains." I say, biting my upper lip trying to stifle a laugh as Harry looks at me with a glare.

    "No I do not! I like this suit thank you very much!" He argues, and I just nod at him, placing my hands in my pocket as I continue to stare at him as Harry (Lambert)'s assistant rolls the lint roller along his suit.

    "How you feeling H?" I ask, walking over to the couch to plop right on it, sitting next to Sarah as she places her legs on my lap.

    "Nervous, but really excited." He says, pinching his lower lip with his thumb and index finger, one of his many mannerisms that I have memorized.

    "You'll do great H! Plus, you've got a great band to back you up!" I hype as I turn to Sarah and give her a playful nudge to which she laughs at.

    "Your fans are really excited to hear your album Harry, you've got nothing to worry about." I assure as he sits in his hairdressers chair, waiting for Erica to fix his hair.

    "Have you seen Camille?" He asks as he dodges my assurance, which just made my heart sink. I shrug at him, looking to Sarah who shrugs in response as well.

    "I can go find her if you want?" Sarah suggests, ready to stand, but I shake my head at her, patting her legs, removing it from my lap.

    "I'll go." I say softly, standing from the couch to leave Harry's dressing room. As soon as I open the door, I heard a thump, and Harry curse, 'What the fuck Sarah.'

    I close the door and walk along the hallway, looking through various green rooms and dressing rooms in search for Camille.

    "Looking for someone?" Someone whispers in my ear as I peer through an open door, which made me jump in fright and curse at Jeff who was laughing at my demise.

    "Jeff don't do that! Scared the fuck out of me. Jesus Christ." I say, swatting his arm as he continues to laugh, and I catch my breath.

    "Have you seen Camille? Harry's been looking for her." I ask him, and he nods.

    "Yeah, she just arrived a few minutes ago, should probably be in Harry's dressing room by now." Jeff says and I nod, both of us walking back to Harry's dressing room. The sight we arrived to made my heart sink, Jeff looking at me apologetically and I just shrug it off.

    Harry and Camille were kissing, which obviously they can, they are a couple, it just hurts, a whole fucking lot.

    "Alright let's get this show on the road!" Jeff exclaims which made Harry and Camille pull apart from each other, a shy smile gracing Camille's face, as Harry just looked nervous.

    "Ready H?" Jeff asks, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder as Harry nods, looking at me through the mirror in front of him and giving me a sheepish smile.

    "Let's get this party started!" Harry then exclaims, his cheeky self emerging as Jeff cheers, walking out of the dressing room.

    Jeff's assistant, Grace, leads Camille and I to our seats in the arena. Not far from the stage, and not to close. Fans surround us, but we were barricaded off to prevent any mobs.