𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

December 13, 2019 | Fine Line: Live at the Forum

Fans started to fill the once empty arena, the chatter loud and roaring as everyone was excited to finally hear Harry's new music live.

Harry had released his newest album earlier in the day, and everyone praised him with how open, and how vulnerable he was in the album. What nobody knew though was that the album was for, and is about one brunette, hazel eyed girl who managed to capture Harry Styles' heart.

These two were strung together by fate, and it's as if whenever they go their separate ways, they manage to find their way back to each other. Fate is one funny thing, as some people say.

McKenna Prentiss was standing near the audio booth behind the Cherry pits, as Harry called them. Her petite figure was adorned by a beautiful baby blue cowl slip dress, the right amount of heels were strapped onto her feet making her stand a bit taller than a few of the people around her.

She tugged on the single pearl necklace her mother had given her a year ago, nervous not even beginning to describe how she was feeling.

Prior to Harry's album release, he made her promise not to listen to any of the songs, only having listened to Light's Up, because she helped him produce and record it, plus she was there when they shot the music video as well. But the rest of the album remained untouched, unheard, because Harry wanted it to be a surprise when he sang the songs live.

She was familiar with Cherry, To Be So Lonely, Canyon Moon, and Treat People With Kindness, having been there with Harry when he wrote the songs, but she didn't know what they fully sound like.

"You look like you're about to throw up, honey." Anne placed a comforting hand on McKenna's arm, making her turn to nervously smile at her boyfriend's mother. Green eyes similar with her boyfriend's comforting and loving eyes.

"I'm just nervous." McKenna shrugs, her nerves enough to make her overthink about a number of things that can go wrong.

"Honey, I've heard the album, and it's beautiful. I'm really glad H has you to make him so open and vulnerable when it comes to his music. He's never been this open before, and that's thanks to you." Anne speaks, starting to tear up at her own words. McKenna smiles adoringly at Anne, turning completely to engulf the woman in a hug.

"I'm really thankful to have him in my life. Thank you for raising a son as amazing and loving as Harry, Anne." McKenna whispers in her ear, and Anne nods, tears streaming both of the brunette's cheeks.

"Gosh, he hasn't even performed yet, and here we are crying our eyes out." Anne jokes, wiping her tears as they both let go of each other.

"What are you two crying about?" Gemma made her presence known, throwing an arm around McKenna's shoulders as she confusingly glanced from her mother to McKenna.

"Nothing that concerns you, Gem." McKenna rolls her eyes, making Gemma huff in annoyance.

"Is he ready?" Anne asked her daughter, making Gemma nod eagerly at her mother. Gemma had just gone backstage to wish Harry luck.

"Not long now." Gemma says, before the three girls faced the stage, and soon enough, the lights went out, and a single spotlight was focused on the stage.

The screams from thousands of girls were deafening, but it only grew louder once a certain curly haired boy decided to step up on stage, and copy his Fine Line album cover pose.

"I'm back." He sings into the mic, making the crowd go even wilder. McKenna was grinning from ear to ear, eyes flooding with tears as she sees Harry on stage. It's as if he was made for performing.