𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Harry Styles | November 1, 2017 | Manchester, UK

    I stare at the phone in my hands, trying to contain all my willpower not to throw it across the room. Jeff and Mitch were looking at me with apprehension in their eyes, ready to calm down whatever outburst I was going to throw.

Is McKenna Prentiss Cheating on Harry Styles?

On Halloween, and coincidentally, McKenna Prentiss' 20th Birthday, the Model/Singer was seen leaving the Avalon club with best friend Kelsey Merritt and singer Niall Horan.

Earlier that day, Prentiss and Horan released a new single, Seeing Blind, which was immediately the #10 most played song on Apple Music.

Fans were quick to point out how the song encapsulates two lovers finally opening their eyes and seeing their true feelings for each other. Prentiss and Horan were very touchy feely when they left the club, with Merritt holding Prentiss' hand and Prentiss clinging on to Horan as he held her waist.

But what about Styles? Are Styles and Prentiss over?

Styles is currently in the UK on his promotional tour for his self titled album, which include the singles, Sign of the Times, and Kiwi.

    Jeff had showed me the article once he'd arrive, asking if I heard Kenna's new song, or if I had seen the articles that were blowing up. I told him no, and was genuinely surprised when I had seen what happened.

    The reason I didn't see anything was that I was too caught up in my own bubble. In the midst of lounging in bed all morning, lunch with Camille and Alexa's halloween party, I wasn't that bothered to check my phone, deeming it insignificant for the day. I rarely go on my phone anyway, social media has been such a toxic environment for one to be in, celebrity or not.

    Jeff assured me that Kenna's management was already on top of the articles and rumors, trying to fix whatever she fucked up. And no, I'm not being harsh, she seriously fucked up. I was doing my part in making sure no one but trusted friends and family knew about Camille, why can't she do the same?

    I'm not at all bothered with the fact that she's probably dating Niall, I mean the lad's total boyfriend material. What I am furious about is the fact that she did the song, our song, with Niall.  Well, it's not as if we both unanimously agreed that I would do it with her, but she could've talked to me about it, and asked me.

    It was the start of our writing process, and to have composed something within the first 3 hours was amazing, even for me, but to have done it with Kenna, it was magical. It was like she was seriously born for music writing. She immediately knew what to sing the minute I strummed those chords. She's a genius.

    It was probably 6am in LA right now, but it's like my brain didn't seem to care. My anger just kept resurfacing whenever I thought about her and Niall. It's as if my brain went on auto pilot and sent her a message.