𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Harry Styles | February 17, 2018

@username: Y'ALL!! Kenna's album is a bop! seriously, it was literally a journey listening to it.

@username: not Kenna making her whole album about harry! 👁👄👁
    - @usernameb: about harry or not about harry you have to admit, it was a fucking amazing album

@username: this is such a different sound from colors, and I love how she's matured, sound and lyric-wise 😭

@username: BUT Y'ALL did you see the ellen interview where she said she told her dad she'll be an angel just you wait and see
     - @usernameb: ^^ YEEES this means only angel was about her!

@username: PINK SKIES IS 10000000% ABOUT HARRY YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND

@username: cijs how much lie to me hurt me! she literally said just say u love me even if u don't i- 😫

@username: kenna as a songwriter is fucking beautiful alryt!

@username: hmu when she's going on tour! these songs need to be sung LIVE!

    #Flutter, #KennaPrentiss #WeAreProudofKenna are currently trending on twitter. I decided to go on today to see how well her album is doing, even if I hadn't listened to it yet.

    I couldn't bring myself to listen to her album, I just couldn't. Jeff had called me as soon as Kenna's album was released, he asked me if I'd heard it, and I said no.

    Mitch, Sarah and Helene have texted me as well, saying how amazing Kenna's album was. They all had urged me to listen to it, which was why Sarah, Mitch, Helene and Jeff were sitting on my couch.

    Helene's phone was connected to my house speakers, waiting for me to give the go signal so she could play Kenna's album. But I couldn't. I've been pacing in my living room for God knows how long, I'm scared. No, I'm not scared, I'm fucking terrified.

    "H, come on, she never said anything negative about you." Helene speaks softly, her voice comforting in this stressing time.

    "Well," Mitch drags out, speaking up from next to Sarah who nudges his stomach.

    "Shut up." Sarah shushes, but Mitch doesn't listen.

    "There is this one song, her second to the last song actually, but I don't think she's talking about you. Or maybe she is, we don't know. So let's just listen to the album and figure it out." Mitch suggests, and everyone agrees, pushing me to finally snap.

    "Okay, fine fine! Helene play the damn thing." I snap, and Helene nods, finally playing Kenna's album.

    She plays the first song, Seeing Blind. Obviously I didn't need to know what this song meant, but she put it as her first song, does this mean it's the start of her falling in love with someone?

    It's actually a good song, especially that she chose Niall to do it with her, their voices blended so perfectly, it was a perfect match.

    Helene played the next song, and Kenna's vocals filled the room. The tone of the song upbeat, and it's a song you would play in a very chilled setting.

I walk through this world, just trying to be nice.

    And that's who McKenna is, she's genuinely such a nice person, she put's other people's feelings before hers. She puts everyone before herself.