𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

McKenna Prentiss | October 14, 2017

    Today we finally get to share the news that we've been keeping secret for so long

Today we finally get to share the news that we've been keeping secret for so long. Walking the VSFS was a dream of mine ever since I was young, and now, to do it a second time, was just mind blowing.

Soon enough, news circulated that Harry would be performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and the amount of people saying that I only booked the show was because of Harry started to weigh me down and get in my head. I was never one to let the hate get to me, sure I have shed a tear or two for a few, but this one was extreme.

Ever since I started modeling, people have been discrediting my hard work. I was always known as Charles and Atasha's daughter, Brooklyn Beckham's ex-girlfriend, and now? Harry Styles' girlfriend.

I know what I signed up for, I knew the repercussions when I signed that contract, however I didn't sign up for people to constantly discredit the hard work I put in just to be known in the fashion industry.

I tried to shake off the negativity, focusing on the fact that I should be happy and excited that I get to be in Shanghai, and walk the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

I've also been writing the past few weeks. Ever since I admitted my feelings to Helene, lyrics just started to naturally flow out of me. I got management to get in contact with Julian Bunetta to help me produce my album, as well as Jamie Scott.

In total, I have 5 out of 12 songs, and I'm not even sure if I'll be using one or all of those songs, I need to write more. So, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm in the studio, Jamie sitting on the producer's chair and me on the couch.

On the flight from San Francisco back to LA, I wrote one song that I know I'd put on the album. For now, the title is No Song Without You. Literally, there would be no song without Harry, however it doesn't really specify that it's him, no names or small hints that it is, it's just my way of saying thank you to him.

"How you doing there McKenna?" Jamie asks from where he's seated, crossing his arms over his chest as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Doing fine honestly. Actually, I have some songs that I wrote with Harry, and there's this one song that I think would sound better as a duet." I say, looking to him, and he nods, urging me to go on.

"Well, Harry and I recorded part of the song." I say, and move to where he was seated, and go on the desktop, looking for the file, and playing it.

Jamie just sits there with his eyes closed, listening to the 1-minute clip as if visualizing who could collaborate with me. His eyes suddenly snapped open, and he looked at me with a smirk.

"You know what? I think Niall would sound great in this track!" He suggests, and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" I ask, and he nods.