𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

McKenna Prentiss | March 3, 2018

    "I need a nap." I sigh out as I let my body flop down on the hotel bed. Zoe comes in my room soon after, gripping my arm and pulling me back up.

    "No, you're doing nothing of the sort. You need to shower, cause you stink, and get ready cause we have to leave for BBC in an hour." Zoe drags me out of bed and pushes me to the direction of the bathroom.

    "I smell fine, thank you very much!" I whine out, rolling my eyes at Zoe as she forcefully pushed me inside the bathroom, "And by the way! Who's idea was it to put me on the 7am show for BBC anyway? I could've gone for the afternoon one, but no, someone had to book me the morning show."

    I call out to Zoe who just rolled her eyes at me, "Just get ready, Jesus."

    I take one last huff and shut the door, deciding to just suck it up and get ready, like there's anything else I could do.

    We landed in London about an hour ago, and jet lag was already creeping up on me. Zoe, being the best assistant that she is, thought it would be amazing to book me the 7am show with Nick Grimshaw the day we arrive in London. I love the girl, but would it kill her to let me sleep in somedays?

    London with Harry was actually my first trip out of the country, and you'd think that being the daughter of famous actors would be able to travel and go wherever she wants to, but sadly you thought wrong.

    Living with my grandmother made me look at life differently than most celebrity children. Growing up in South Carolina made me more independent, and it taught me how to work for what I want instead of constantly asking for it. It's why I am who I am now.

    I finally step out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me. I step in front of the sink, and start my skincare, a girl has got to take care of her skin am I right? I open the door that leads into the bedroom, and start to dig through my suitcase that Zoe placed on my bed.

    "I didn't think we'd be seeing each other like this until you've finally agreed to give us a chance, but I like it." A voice suddenly spoke, which made me jump in fright, making me lose my grip on the towel around my frame.

    "Holy shit." I shouted in fright, turning to where Harry was sitting, who now had his eyes wide at the sight of my naked body.

    "Fuck!" I mumble, scrambling to get my towel and cover up before I run to the bathroom. Zoe!

    "McKenna!" Zoe yelled through the door, knocking repeatedly.

    "Zoe! Why the hell would you do that!" I spoke through the door, instantly getting frustrated at my friend's lack of privacy.

    "I thought you'd be done by the time you came out of there! I didn't think you'd actually flash him!" She answered back, which made me cringe in embarrassment. Jesus Christ, I bet he's never going to let me live this down.

    "How the hell am I supposed to get dressed now!"  I yell through the door.

    "You can come out now, actually. I made him buy us breakfast." I roll my eyes.

    I open the door, and pop my head out to scan through the room. Realizing that the cost was clear, I step out and glare at Zoe as I walk to stand where Harry had caught me earlier.

    "Now, since you're the reason that happened to me, help me choose an outfit." I smirk at her, knowing she hates when I let her help me. If there's one thing Zoe is not, it's a fashion stylist.