𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

McKenna Prentiss | April 11, 2018 | London Night 1

    "You excited?" Niall asks from the couch. He was sitting next to Kelsey who had an excited look on her face.

    "Yeah, still a tad bit anxious, but excited nonetheless." I say, smiling at the happy couple that was once Harry and I, but we weren't really a couple, were we?

    "You don't still get episodes, do you?" Kelsey asks, concern washing over her features now, but I shrug, not really knowing what to tell them.

    "How bad is it?" She asks, and I sigh, not really wanting to tell her, but the concerned look she was giving me was making me break down the walls I had put up, it wouldn't hurt if I told Kelsey and Niall right?

    "Really bad." I responded, which Kelsey widened her eyes at, and Niall look at me sympathetically, "I've fainted more times than I can count, there are days where I couldn't breathe, and I felt like the walls are closing in on me. When I saw what Harry had done, you know in Paris, I think it kind of got worse. I can't sleep cause I keep getting nightmares. I sound like I'm over-reacting, am I over-reacting?"

    Kelsey and Niall both shook their heads at me, but I just feel as if I am over-reacting. He just kissed her, right? But it was Camille, Camille who was always rubbing it in my face that she had Harry.

    "Are you sure you don't want to confront him, McKenna, maybe things will get easier." Niall suggests, but I shook my head, I was being stubborn about this, I know, but he made that mistake.

    "Ready, McKenna?" Zoe asks as she enters the dressing room, and I nod, I straightened out my leather jacket, and I nod to Niall who follows me as we exit my dressing room.

    "What song are you going to cover?" She asks, and I shook my head, I wanted to perform a song I wrote tonight and tomorrow night, knowing full well it's my last two shows.

    "I'll be singing my own song tonight and tomorrow night, so just have them push out a piano once I finish the last song." I told Zoe who looked at me with apprehension in her eyes, but ultimately nodded.

    "Good luck you two!" Kelsey cheers before placing a kiss on my cheek and pecking Niall's lips.

    I had to take advantage of Niall being here somehow, so we both agreed that it would be amazing if we surprised the fans.

    Harry was nowhere to be seen and it honestly hurt me even more because he promised he would be at the side of the stage, waiting for me, so much for promises. He's always waiting by the side of the stage, but I wonder where he is.

    Niall notices my discomfort and he pulls me in for a hug, knowing full well I was about to get an anxiety attack 5 minutes before my set.

    "Just breathe, McKenna." Niall whispered in my ear and I nodded.

    The stage manager nodded his head at me, making me enter the stage, and I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

    I approach my mic stand, and smile lightly at Dylan who gave me a supportive smile and two thumbs up.

    "Good Evening London!" I greet, and the crowd cheers, "I have a very special guest for you tonight, I'm sure you all know him, he obviously needs no introduction, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Niall Horan!"

    As soon as the name left my mouth, the arena screamed louder, and from my point of view I could see girls with tears streaming down their face.

    Niall and I sang Seeing Blind, obviously, and it was such a fun experience having Niall sing it with me instead of having his vocals play when I sang it before.