𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

A few months ago

Harry Styles | March 12, 2018 | Paris, France

I watched as she slept next to me, she was beautiful, and she was mine. Her dark brown hair was sprawled across the pillow, and her mouth was slightly open, breathing out as she dreams in her sleep.

I was glad McKenna was mine, but was she totally mine? I promised her I would take things slow, but how slow are we taking it? I love her, I do, but something was missing. What was missing? Well, I don't know.

I stood from the bed, taking my guitar from it's case. I've been playing with a melody, it's been stuck in my head for the past few days, and I decided to maybe record it today. I press record on my phone, and decide to play the chords.

It wasn't long until I could feel her eyes staring at me, I turned to meet her gaze, and she was smiling softly at me.

"Good Morning." I smile at her, while still playing the chords, it matched perfectly with the mood we were in.

"That's beautiful." She smiles, and we were interrupted by her phone ringing. The smile never left her face, as she answers her phone.

"Bonjour, Mama!" She giggles excitedly, and I smile, watching her fondly as she converses with her mom.

"Tu dors? Je viens de me réveiller." She answers, the smile never leaving her face.

"On a exploré, on pourrait aller à la plage aujourd'hui! Tout es parfait mama! Tour va bien?" There's something about McKenna, and the way she talks to her mom, her parents rather, she always seemed happy.

"Parfait! Je t'aime mama, tu me manques!" She ended the call, and she turned to meet my gaze, I could see her cheeks flush from here, which made me grin even wider, if that was possible.

"Harry! Stop staring at me!" She covers her face with her hands, and I can't help the small laugh that escapes my lips. I place the guitar back on the floor and turn to her, inching closer to her and placing my hands on her wrist to reveal her face.

She was biting her lower lip, trying to hide the smile that was on her face.

"Why're you blushing, angel?" I ask, and she shakes her head, which makes me chuckle at her shyness. "Hmm, guess I'll have to find out."

I push her on the bed, taking her wrists with my left hand as I straddle her, and start to tickle her waist, knowing how ticklish she is.

"H-Harry! Stop!" She tries to budge he wrists, but I was stronger obviously. She was laughing relentlessly now, and suddenly her hips jerked up, and my eyes widened.

McKenna couldn't tell at first, but when I stopped tickling her, her eyes remained on mine. Her brows furrowed for a second, until they widened in realization. She was trying to be discreet, but I see the way her eyes traveled from mine to my growing bulge.

It was quiet between us, and I sat there frozen not knowing exactly what I should do. I've never had sex with McKenna ever since Kelsey's birthday, and that's almost a year ago. I wasn't really rushing her, no, I wanted to wait until she was ready.

"I-uh, I should probably take a shower." I finally said after a few minutes of silence, and she nods slowly. I immediately get off her, and rush to the bathroom, making sure to take my phone with me.

McKenna was driving me crazy, that's for sure. I really wanted to have sex with her, I mean come on, it's the guy in me, but I didn't want to push her. I love her.