𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

SPOTTED: McKenna Prentiss moves on with lead guitarist?

It's been 2 months since Prentiss' sudden departure from Styles' World Tour, which shocked a lot of fans since they've been hanging out more often and have been very flirtatious on each other's instagram accounts.

However, fans seem to point out than in the Paris show, Prentiss couldn't 'keep her tears at bay' and ended up shedding a few tears when she covered Katy Perry's 'Not Like the Movies'.

Prentiss shocked fans, however, when she appeared as Taylor Swift's guest performer at her show in Los Angeles. Swift had also been linked to Styles in 2013, releasing songs like Style, and Out of the Woods, written about him.

And it seems like Prentiss has finally moved on from Styles.

Her new beau, Dylan Parker seemed to share a lot of photos of him and Prentiss together, giving us major relationship goals fever.

Dylan Parker is the son of Marissa and David Parker, who owns a number of art galleries in France, New York and Los Angeles.

Harry Styles | June 14, 2018 | Hershey, PA

Don't you call him baby,
We're not talking lately
Don't you call him what you used to call me

I, I confess,
I can tell that you are at your best
I'm selfish so I'm hating it

I noticed that
There's a piece of you in how I dress
Take it as a compliment

Does he take you walking 'round his parents gallery?

    "Wow." Mitch says as I finish showing him the song, and I give him a glare.

    "That's it?" I place the guitar back in it's case and stare at him, he's got to give me more than that.

    "Well, I mean, you practically pushed her into another man's arms." Mitch shrugs, and I take the small throw pillow behind me and whack him behind the head.

    "No need to remind me." I glare. I've been beating myself up for the last few months, I don't need a constant reminder. Well, I have Dylan constantly reminding me that McKenna is happier with him.

    I know what I did with Camille was wrong, and I know ditching her in Paris was wrong too, but Camille needed me, well, she didn't need the kiss, but it happened anyway and I can't do anything about it anymore.

    "Sorry H, but come on, you can't keep beating yourself up for that." Mitch says, giving me a sympathetic smile.

    "Yes he can, and he will." Helene and Sarah suddenly barge into my hotel room, and Helene gave me the dirtiest glare I've ever seen her give. For someone who's petite and always kind, this is such a different side of Helene.

    "Helene come on give him a break." Sarah rolls her eyes, good to know the band was still on my side, at least they can make me sound good when Helene'll make me look bad.

    "No, he deserves to be beating himself up for breaking the poor girls heart. She's endured enough and now she has to pick up the broken pieces again just because Harry here couldn't keep it in his pants." Helene argued, which made me roll my eyes.