3 - It's Not About Size

When Charlie woke up, she finally felt like she had a good night's sleep

When Charlie woke up, she finally felt like she had a good night's sleep. She turned to look at the boy next to her and let out a quiet chuckle.

Jungkook had his mouth wide open with an arm over his head, completely passed out. She knew that he needed this the most since he had not been sleeping well for the past week. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Charlie knew that he was staying up late in order to make sure they were safe and that no one snuck up on them.

She wasn't exactly sure what time it was or if anyone else was awake, so she quietly got out of bed and walked over to the door. She pressed her ear against it, trying to listen to any voices that she could pick up. When she didn't hear anything, she quietly opened the door a little and heard hushed voices coming from downstairs. As she went to close it, she noticed a bag sitting right outside her room. She grabbed it and shut the door quietly, hoping no one would know she was awake yet.

She brought the bag to her desk and started to pull out the items, laying them out so she could get a good look at everything.

Charlie never thought she would be so happy to see a package of brand new underwear until now, although she wondered who picked them out and how they knew her size. She let out a shiver, trying not to think about it as she pulled out a couple of really nice sports bras and athletic leggings. There were also a couple pairs of shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops of various colors.

She pulled out a small, silver bag that seemed to have other items inside. When she unzipped it, she found some cosmetic items: light foundation, mascara, and some face wash. She never really wore makeup, but appreciated how thoughtful all of this was. She was also thankful to see some hair ties since she had been using an old rubber band whenever she wanted to put up her hair.

As she organized the items into the dresser drawers, she heard the sheets start to rustle behind her, indicating that her best friend was awake. Turning around, she noticed that Jungkook was now sitting up, but his eyes were still closed. His hair was a complete mess and Charlie couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"Morning sunshine," she eagerly greeted, jumping back onto the bed.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked as he slowly started to open his eyes.

"No idea, but I'm guessing it's late morning. How did you sleep?"

"Fantastic!" he replied, falling back onto the pillow as he pulled the blanket back over himself.

"Good, because I think it's going to be a rough day," she admitted. She jumped off the bed and walked over to his side. "Come on, time to get up." She pulled the blanket from his body and patted his leg, trying to get him out of bed.

"Why can't I just sleep all day?" he groaned, taking the pillow Charlie had been using and placing it over his own face.

"You can try, but I doubt they will let you. Plus, I'm pretty hungry," she replied. At the mention of food, Jungkook jumped out of bed and headed towards her door.