15 - Unveiled Secrets

Jimin stared in disbelief

Jimin stared in disbelief. He couldn't understand why Jungkook wouldn't speak up about Charlie's role, especially knowing what she had been through in the past.

"So you fucking knew and just sat back and watched her take on this stupid role where other men put their hands on her? What the hell is wrong with you? What kind of fucking friend are you?!" Jimin asked, feeling the anger coursing through him as he glared at the younger boy in front of him.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, confused by the confrontation. He couldn't quite understand why Jimin's anger was directed towards him at the moment since he didn't do anything wrong. "You know what Charlie is like, besides, she can make her own choices," he responded calmly, but Jimin wasn't letting it go, and Jungkook couldn't help but feel slightly irritated at him for insinuating that he wasn't a good friend.

"That still doesn't make it fucking right Jungkook! You're her best friend, shouldn't you be the one to stand up for her? Keep her fucking safe?" Jimin retaliated, stepping closer towards Jungkook as the older shoved him slightly.

Jungkook's tongue poked the side of his cheek as he glared up at Jimin, desperately trying to maintain his cool as he felt his own breathing pick up slightly. "Fuck you, you don't know anything about the situation at all," he muttered, trying to walk away only to have Jimin roughly pull on the back of his shirt, causing Jungkook to slightly lose his balance before facing Jimin again, this time not holding back.

Jungkook moved quickly, immediately gripping Jimin's shirt before shoving him against the dresser, causing some of the little trinkets on the top to clatter onto the floor. Jimin groaned, initially shocked by the attack, but was quick to respond as he threw a punch, causing Jungkook to stumble back, holding onto his jaw before glaring at the man in front of him.

Jungkook's emotions were all over the place, but one emotion stood out over the others: anger. He was mad that Jimin was jumping to conclusions and not even listening to what he had to say. This whole thing with Charlie was complicated and Jungkook didn't know how many times he had asked her to stop doing what she was doing, but her response was the same every time.

"If I can stop what happened to me from happening to another girl, shouldn't I help?" Jungkook never could argue with her on that, plus she reminded him that he was always there in case she didn't feel safe.

Before Jungkook could even try to get up from the ground, Jimin had jumped on top of him, throwing punches to his face and sides. He tried his best to block them and managed to get a few punches in himself.

Taehyung was still in his geek cave when he heard the commotion coming from the other side of the door. He quickly stood up and was surprised to find Jimin on top of Jungkook.

"What the hell!?" he shouted as he tried to pry Jimin away from Jungkook. Jimin had elbowed Taehyung in the stomach in the heat of the moment, his focus solely on Jungkook as he tried to deflect some of the hits the younger boy was throwing. Taehyung stumbled back and ran out of the room towards the stairwell. "I need some fucking help up here!" he shouted, hoping the others could hear him as he rushed back into his room, now finding Jungkook on top of Jimin.