30 - Lotus

It had been a few days since Jimin had returned from his evening with the girls

It had been a few days since Jimin had returned from his evening with the girls. Even though he still kept to himself most of the time, he appeared to be slowly mending the broken pieces as he tried to cope with the trauma, which wasn't always easy. Taehyung was shocked when he found his best friend sitting at the dining table the next morning, a bowl of cereal in front of him.

A week had passed since Raven's death, and even though Jimin wanted to try his best to remain strong and move on, he couldn't. Talking to the girls that night helped though, especially just letting everything out in that room with Cherry. It felt nice to lose control and to be held, especially when he felt like he was falling apart.

Charlie on the other hand had spent most of her time trying to distract herself from everything, overworking herself in the training room. Jungkook was also there to support her through it all, and over the past couple of the days, the two had been working on trying to figure out the new dynamic of their relationship.

The title "friends" was no longer a suitable label. Friends don't share stolen kisses in the halls or use sparing as an excuse to get close to each other. Friends don't feel jolts of electricity from small touches or send flirty texts late in the evening when everyone else is tucked in bed and sleeping soundly.

Charlie and Jungkook were laughing as they walked upstairs after a very long sparring session. She slightly leaned into him as she continued to giggle, teasing him for dropping his guard at one point while Jungkook's heart pounded as he felt her skin brushing against his arm. He pouted as he felt her warmth disappear, watching as she picked up the pace while he followed her into her room, letting his body fall onto her bed.

"Gross," Charlie said, scrunching up her nose as she smacked his leg. "You are all sweaty! Get off my bed." She glared at him and Jungkook huffed as he let his body roll off her bed, landing with a heavy thud on the floor.

His muscles were sore and he could still feel the sweat forming on his body, still clinging to his clothes, which felt quite uncomfortable. He couldn't wait to take a shower.

Charlie wanted to work on how to get out of a man's grip, so they had practiced it over and over until she could manage to get away from him, no matter how he had her pinned. She had become a lot stronger, and holding onto her was a workout in itself.

He had noticed earlier how she would pause whenever his arms wrapped around her, enjoying the small moment of being in his hold. Even though they were sparring, she still felt comfortable and secure as he gently held onto her, so she relished in the moment and leaned against him every time, just to feel his touch for a little while longer. He would give her a small squeeze in return, letting her know that he wanted nothing more than to hold her.

"I'm going to shower, you should do the same," Charlie said, pulling him out of his thoughts as she gathered some clean clothes to put on after she was done.