28 - Flock of Crows

Jungkook and Charlie quickly followed Jin into the house and down to the basement where everyone else was gathered

Jungkook and Charlie quickly followed Jin into the house and down to the basement where everyone else was gathered. Yoongi's voice stopped as soon as they appeared while everyone turned to look at them.

"Well it's about fucking time the kids show up," Yoongi muttered, immediately turning back to the rest of the team since he didn't have time to waste right now. He didn't even bother to comment about the two sneaking out like a couple of kids since they had bigger issues to worry about.

Charlie and Jungkook hung their heads as they trudged over to the table to join the other members. Charlie briefly looked over to Jimin, who was just staring at the table with a blank expression. She slowly walked over towards him, occupying the space next to him with Jungkook following behind her.

Standing next to Jimin, Charlie could feel the anger and worry radiating from him. She placed a comforting hand on his back, leaving it there as Yoongi continued.

"I want Cliff Hangers shut down, and any girls who don't feel safe can stay at my apartment." Yoongi's eyes meet with Namjoon's, who nodded his head in understanding.

"Apartment?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Kind of like a safe house. I keep it for times like this," Yoongi rushed the words out before he continued with his orders.

"Namjoon and Jin, can you head over to Cliff Hangers to offer transportation to whoever needs it?" Both men nodded in acknowledgement, waiting to hear any further plans that Yoongi had for their current situation. Before the leader could utter another word, someone else spoke up.

"I'm going too," Jimin said, finally lifting his head.

"No, you're staying." Yoongi didn't even look in Jimin's direction as he tried to continue, only to get interrupted yet again.

"Like hell I am!" Jimin raised his voice and Yoongi turned to glare at him.

"You're staying and that's a fucking order." Jimin lowered his gaze again and Charlie watched as his hands clenched into fists, his knuckles turning white. "We don't know much, but be ready for when we need to head out. Go get some rest," their leader finished, watching as everyone slowly started to disperse. Jimin huffed towards the stairs as Taehyung jogged in order to catch up to him.

"Taehyung, I need your help," Yoongi called. He looked apologetic, knowing that Taehyung was going to calm down Jimin, but he really needed answers as soon as possible, and Taehyung was his best shot at finding them. Charlie noticed the torn look on Taehyung's face and walked up to him.

"I got him," Charlie reassured, lightly squeezing his arm and earning a smile from her friend.

Jimin stormed up the stairs, feeling the walls of his home closing in on him. He walked straight through the kitchen and outside to their small patio. He took a deep breath, letting the cool night air still his racing heart. Glancing at the lawn chair against the house, he took a seat, letting his elbows rest on his knees as he buried his head in his hands, his fingers running through his disheveled hair.