13 - Family Reunion

Jungkook looked at the two people before him, both bound to metal chairs in the middle of the poorly lit room. The woman, who's hair was slightly disheveled, looked scared, something that Jungkook had never seen before. He had to admit that it brought a smile to his lips seeing her scared of him for once.

Next to her was a very beaten man who had blood dripping from his hairline as well as his mouth. Jungkook's bloodied knuckles tightened as he glared at the man before him. He felt disgusted as he looked at the two people in front of him, eager to inflict pain on them both for the pain they caused him and Charlie over the years. He intended to wait for Charlie, but he couldn't help himself. He needed to take out his own pain and frustration.

Jungkook was breathing heavily as he glanced over to the back corner, seeing a very stoic Yoongi leaning against the wall. He was thankful for his help and his permission in bringing the Hellhounds here.

"Jungkook?" Charlie called from upstairs, causing everyone to glance towards the stairs.

"Down here!" Jungkook shouted.

Charlie was really confused as to why Jungkook had asked her to come to the shed out back. This place was reserved for the darkest parts of their job: getting the answers they needed from their targets or eliminating threats. You didn't go to the lower part to just hang out. She followed the light coming from downstairs before she let out a heavy sigh, tired from her sparring match earlier as she walked down into the dimly lit room.

"Kook why the h-" Charlie stopped when she saw her foster parents before her. She turned to Jungkook who looked at her with a serious expression, stepping back so she could step further into the room. She noticed Yoongi in the back corner and looked at him questioningly.

"Jungkook told me that there was something the two of you needed to take care of, so I'm just here to make sure things run smoothly," Yoongi informed her as he crossed his arms. Honestly, he was surprised when Jungkook had asked for his help. The leader didn't think Jungkook or even Charlie would be able to kill anyone, which is mostly why he stayed. He wanted to see if they would go through with it, and if they actually did, how this would affect them.

Jungkook walked closer to Charlie, placing a gentle hand on her arm as he leaned in towards her, whispering in her ear. "I think it's about time they paid for what they did." He stepped back, giving her a light squeeze, reassuring her that in this moment, she was in control.

The first thing Charlie did was turn and stare at the beaten man. She felt her heart start to pound erratically as her breathing became shallow with the rage that was rising within her.

"Well, look at you all grown up," he uttered, a smirk on his lips as he then turned to spit the blood from his mouth to the floor.

Charlie looked unphased and showed no emotion as she continued to look right at him