9.1 Cliff Hangers

After Charlie finally finished her shower, she decided to throw on something comfy

After Charlie finally finished her shower, she decided to throw on something comfy. She was determined to have a relaxing evening and hoped that either Jungkook or Taehyung would be down to watch a movie. She walked down to the kitchen to grab some food when she found almost all the guys huddled around the kitchen island.

"Did I miss a meeting or something?" she asked as she walked to the fridge.

"Hey, perfect timing! We were talking about going out tonight...All of us," Taehyung said as he bounced over to her, an eager smile on his face as his hands rested on Charlie's shoulders, playfully tilting her body from side to side.

"Ummm, out where?" she asked, giggling slightly at his childish demeanor.

"Cliff Hangers! You still have yet to see it," Taehyung responded, finally stepping away from her before leaning back against the counter.

Her smile quickly vanished, a prominent frown taking over her lips. "I'll pass." The last place Charlie wanted to be right now was at a club that Jimin ran with a bunch of women that he probably drooled over.

"Oh come on Charlie, please!" he pleaded with her while Charlie looked over to everyone else standing there.

"All of you are going?" she inquired.

"Yeah, it's actually a lot of fun," Jin replied.

"Yoongi and I have some work to do, so we figured we could do a little business and have a couple drinks," Namjoon added, giving her a reassuring smile. Charlie turned her gaze to Jungkook.

"C'mon, it'll be fun," he said with a small smile, trying to convince her to go.

There was one person left in the room that Charlie was waiting to hear from, and when he didn't speak up, she curiously looked over at him.

"What, no comment about recruiting me to be one of the dancers?" she asked, eyes glaring at Jimin. Everyone could feel the tension rise as they turned to Jimin, watching intently to see how he would react.

"No," he uttered out, looking down at the counter. Charlie was surprised that he wouldn't even look at her, but she also hoped that she got her point across earlier about him being a complete ass all the time.

"Clubs aren't really my thing, plus isn't it a gentlemen's club?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, but sometimes there are other women there, and I bet the dancers would love you," Taehyung stated, hoping to convince her to join them.

"Nah, that's ok, you all go ahead and have fun, I have a date with my TV," Charlie said as she quickly grabbed a snack before heading back to her room.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung with his eyebrow raised. "Told you she wouldn't go for it," he said while Taehyung rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the counter.