31 - I Trust You

Charlie was smart and had drank a ton of water as soon as she had come home, not wanting to deal with the hangover headache in the morning

Charlie was smart and had drank a ton of water as soon as she had come home, not wanting to deal with the hangover headache in the morning. She had a blast with the girls, and when they had felt like they had drank enough, Cherry called Jimin and whined until he agreed to come pick them all up. Charlie was able to walk up the stairs to her room just fine, and even managed to change into something a little more comfortable to sleep in.

The sound of her stomach growling was enough for Charlie to push her tired and slightly aching body out of bed, trudging down to the kitchen in order to get something to satisfy her hunger.

"Well good morning," Taehyung greeted.

Charlie looked to see both Jungkook and Taehyung sitting at the kitchen table with empty plates and bowls in front of them, looking at something on Taehyung's phone.

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked with a small smile as he glanced up at her while Charlie nodded in response. She reached for a cup of coffee and grabbed some yogurt from the fridge before sitting down at the table across from them.

"Looks like you came home alone. Did you strike out?" Jungkook teased. When she looked at him, he gave her a quick wink while she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh I had several offers, but it was girls night. Chicks before dicks right?"

"Seems fair," Taehyung chimed in. "Well, I have some work to get done. Everyone else seems to be busy and out of the house today. What are the two of you going to do?" Without waiting for an answer, Taehyung stood up and put all the dishes into the dishwasher.

"I don't know." Jungkook shrugged, glancing over at his best friend. "Do you want to do anything today Char?" he asked.

"I honestly just want to relax today." Charlie had been working really hard on her training, and last night had drained her. Besides, her room needed a little cleaning so she figured she would do that and just lounge around.

"Well have fun," Taehyung said before leaving Jungkook and Charlie alone.

"I'm going to get in a quick morning workout. Want to join me?" Jungkook offered.

"I was serious about lounging Kook," she replied. Jungkook laughed and stood up, walking over to Charlie.

"I'm glad that you at least got to have some fun," he said before he kissed the top of her head and headed downstairs.

~☾~

Charlie had been laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone for the past hour before there was a knock on her door. Before she could say anything, the door slowly opened, revealing a sweaty Jungkook.

"Can I please use your shower again?" he asked, peeking his head in.

"Anything for you dear." Charlie rolled her eyes and watched as Jungkook stepped into her room excitedly and closed the door behind him. He bounced over to her bed and leaned over her.