20 - How High?

Jimin didn't even wait for Jin to stop the van before he had opened the door, tumbling out as Jin yelled at him for jumping out of a moving vehicle, but the younger ignored him as his quick steps headed towards the entrance to Cliff Hangers, Charl...

Jimin didn't even wait for Jin to stop the van before he had opened the door, tumbling out as Jin yelled at him for jumping out of a moving vehicle, but the younger ignored him as his quick steps headed towards the entrance to Cliff Hangers, Charlie rushing right after him.

All of the girls surrounded Jade, who had her head tilted back as Cherry was tending to her bloody nose, making sure to apply pressure to it while Jade hissed as the pain caused her eyes to well up with tears.

"Fuck, that hurts," she whined while Cherry apologized, hoping to stop the blood flow while the sound of the door opening caused all of them to tense up, frozen as they nervously glanced at the entrance. All of the women let out a sigh of relief, so glad to see Jimin and Charlie. The rest of Bangtan soon followed as well, glancing around the club to notice how some of the furniture was in disarray, chairs knocked down and broken glass strewn here and there.

Jimin took in the scene before turning to Raven, his eyes widening as he noticed the small gash on her face. "Your cheek," he uttered, voice laced with concern as he reached out for her face, fingers gently brushing against the wound while Raven gritted her teeth.

"It's nothing, I'm fine," she insisted. "I was just making sure that those bastards didn't hurt anyone else."

"What the fuck happened?" Yoongi asked. His fists were clenched at his side as he took in the scene, feeling the small guilt temporarily settling in his stomach. He knew who was behind the attack and why; Ganghan was getting too close. This was partially his fault, and he should've already done a better job at protecting the club and the girls. The small guilt was nothing compared to the rage and frustration he felt, eager to get his hands bloody again and get the fuckers who decided to mess with Bangtan.

"A few guys came in and started messing up the place, insisted on getting into the office. Jade happened to be around, so the two of us tried to hold them off, but obviously that fucking failed," Raven explained, the anger evident in her voice. She paused as the whole scene replayed in her mind and let out a heavy sigh, the anger changing into a more somber mood. "They, uhh, they got into the office and ransacked the place, took the money they could find there with them before they left. I'm so sorry Jimin," she apologized. She hung her head as she felt this aching feeling in the pit of her stomach, the guilt and frustration consuming her as she blamed herself for not doing a better job at protecting the club and the girls.

"I don't give a shit about that, I just want to make sure that you all are okay. Fuck the money and fuck everything else," Jimin reassured as Yoongi and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"We have insurance on the place in order to cover for all this shit, so don't worry about that. All that matters is that you're all safe," Yoongi added. "I'm sorry that we didn't do a better job protecting you. I should've done better. After that last fucking mission when Blade managed to make out Charlie at the Bleeding Rose, we should've upped the security here. I'm personally going to make sure to put some of my best guys here in order to make sure this shit doesn't happen again, I promise you that," Yoongi said while Raven nodded, thanking him.