9.2 Cliff Hangers

Charlie felt uncomfortable as they walked in, her eyes trying to avoid the half naked girls that were either dancing for the patrons of the club or walking around in scantily clad outfits serving drinks

"I'm going to try to go find Raven, see if she's heard anything about that asshole we're looking for," Yoongi said, disappearing down a hall while Jimin grinned as he led the others towards a table in the back.

"Jin!" a girl behind the bar called, waving over at him and the rest of the group while Jin's face turned slightly red.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back," he said, eagerly approaching the gorgeous girl behind the bar, easily flirting with her while she giggled at him, playfully leaning across the bar before slapping his chest.

"Who's that?" Charlie asked.

"Jin's... friend," Jimin replied. "They have a mutual understanding about helping each other satisfy their needs," he added, causing Charlie to slightly scrunch up her nose.

"Alright, too much info," she replied as they all sat down at a table tucked into the back corner.

"How about some drinks? Sasha!" Jimin called, motioning for the beautiful woman to come over. She smiled as she walked over towards her boss, only to scowl when her eyes landed on the blue haired man sitting next to him. Jimin noticed the tension and cleared his throat, asking if he could get a round of shots for the table.

"Sure," Sasha replied, forcing a smile on her face before walking away, making sure to shoot Taehyung one final glare.

"So, she's still mad at me?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin turned towards him with narrowed eyes. "Of course she's still fucking mad Tae, what did you expect?" Jimin replied.

"Wait, what's going on?" Jungkook asked, confused about the whole situation.

"Tae hooked up with Sasha before," JImin shared, causing both Jimin and Charlie to glance at him while Taehyung avoided meeting their eyes.

"Well that doesn't sound bad-" Charlie started only to have Jimin interject.

"Oh, I wasn't done," he said. "He also hooked up with Luna, one of the dancers, not long after that," Jimin informed.

Taehyung could feel this heavy feeling resting on his chest, afraid to look up and see their reactions. He was most worried about what Charlie was going to think, especially since they had formed such a close bond. He knew that she disliked Jimin since he came off as a huge flirt, he didn't want her to think of him any differently because of his actions.

"So do all of you tend to sleep with the girls from here?" Charlie inquired while Jimin quickly shook his head.

"Like I said before, Jin and Trixie have a deal, just sex," Jimin shared. "Hoseok used to hook up occasionally with Brandi, but she doesn't work here anymore," he said while Hoseok scowled at him for sharing too much information, as always. Jimin ignored Hoseok's angry expression as he continued. "And Taehyung hasn't really slept with anyone else after the whole Luna-Sasha fiasco," he concluded. "But other than that, no one else really hooks up with the girls here."