18 - Kiss from a Rose

Charlie was in her bathroom, applying more makeup than usual while Raven and Jimin rummaged through her closet to find the perfect outfit for Blade, or Axel Clearwater

Charlie was in her bathroom, applying more makeup than usual while Raven and Jimin rummaged through her closet to find the perfect outfit for Blade, or Axel Clearwater. She could hear the two bickering back and forth about what outfit would give Charlie the right amount of attention without screaming desperation. Once Charlie applied the last layer of mascara she walked to her room to find clothes scattered about, eyes widening momentarily before she glared up at both Jimin and Raven.

"Geez you two! You better be cleaning all this up!" Charlie scolded, trying her best not to step on any of the items scattered on her floor.

"Jimin doesn't like anything I pick out for you," Raven said as she crossed her arms and gave the younger man a pointed look.

"What? This assignment is dangerous," Jimin argued, avoiding Raven's gaze.

"That's why you are going as well. If anything happens, you're right there Jimin," Charlie reminded him as she tried her best to reassure him.

Yoongi made it clear to Charlie and the rest of the members that he had no idea what Ganghan was up to and that things seemed to be changing too fast, which made him uncomfortable and even nervous. He needed to make sure that his family stayed safe during all of this, taking all the necessary precautions in order to do so.

Charlie appreciated the transparency, so when he stated that Jimin would join her on this mission, she didn't object. Jungkook even pulled her aside at one point after their meeting, reminding her that if she didn't feel right, they would be just a couple blocks away. Charlie was happy that despite whatever was going on between the two of them, he was still there for her.

Jimin had decided on wearing a pair of black leather pants with a black, silk button-up shirt that was sheer on the back. Charlie could see he was holding something red in his hands as he lifted it up and gave it to Raven.

"Fine, she's wearing this then," he grumbled as Raven smiled, taking the fabric and tossing it on the bed.

Charlie walked over and picked up the red fabric, holding it up to reveal a lacy bodysuit. Her eyes went wide as she turned back to the other two.

"These over top," Raven ordered, handing her some black jeans that had small rips throughout the fabric. "Oh! And these." Raven held up a pair of strappy black heels as well. Charlie had worn them before and was able to walk in them without breaking an ankle.

"I'm going to go finalize some things with the rest of the team, meet you downstairs in fifteen," Jimin said as he walked out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Charlie turned her back towards Raven and started to change into her outfit for the evening.

"You feeling ok?" Raven asked as she sat down on the edge of Charlie's bed.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" Charlie said as she slipped on the bodysuit.

"Because we are worried about you darling." Raven's voice was soft as she stared down at her hands, hoping that everything was going to go smoothly this evening.