19 - The Ghosts That Haunt Us

Yoongi threw another punch to Axel's face, feeling the familiar ache in his knuckles

Yoongi threw another punch to Axel's face, feeling the familiar ache in his knuckles. Axel's head hung low as the blood and saliva dripped from his mouth and face onto the concrete floor. His hands were restrained to the arms of the chair, along with each of his ankles.

Yoongi turned around to the small table in the room and grabbed a rag. He wiped the blood off of his hands and turned back to the Ganghan member.

"I have been asking nicely, but now, I am running out of patience," Yoongi said. Axel didn't respond as he kept his head lowered. Yoongi slowly walked closer to him and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his hair back and forcing him to meet his eyes. "What's Ganghan's play?" Yoongi spat out and the man only smiled back at him before spitting in the young leader's face. Yoongi's lips pursed as he wiped his face, seething while he glared at the man in front of him.

"Try these," Namjoon suggested as he walked up next to Yoongi, extending his hand to offer a pair of pruning shears. Yoongi grabbed them and moved to the other side of the chair, forcing Axel to splay out his fingers. The man started to jerk in his chair and curled his fingers, but Yoongi held on tight to him.

"I suggest you tell him what he wants to hear. He can make this as long and painful as he wants, just depends on you... Blade," Namjoon said, lowering himself to Axel's level. The man tried to change his terrified expression into a stern one as he remained tight lipped, putting on a brave facade.

Seeing that he wasn't going to talk, Yoongi placed a finger into the open blades and quickly closed them. Screams filled the room and echoed against the cold concrete.

"Let's see, nine more fingers... and I believe you have ten toes, correct?" Yoongi said as he placed another finger inside the shears.

"Wait!" Axel screamed and Yoongi paused. "Ganghan has a new business, girls." He looked back and forth from Namjoon and then Yoongi, hoping that was enough information.

"We already know that. You gave that away with your charade with Jamie," Namjoon said as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Without waiting, Yoongi snipped off another finger, earning more screaming from their guest. Yoongi moved to the next finger, but Axel started to plead with him, voice frantic as he was trying to bargain for keeping his limbs intact.

"I can give you names!" Yoongi removed the shears from around his middle finger and stood up to stand next to Namjoon. "There are three of us that are trying to recruit girls! Myself, Viper, and Silas." Namjoon got out his phone and started to take notes on the names, waiting for the man to continue.

"Last names?" Yoongi inquired.

"We only ever use our code names, they don't even know me by Axel." Axel's voice started to shake and the color was beginning to drain from his face.

"Not much I can do with only first names," Yoongi said with a disappointed look as he started to walk back over to the hand that was covered in blood, shears ready.