16 - The Gentlemen

1 month later

1 month later

It had been very quiet lately in the Bangtan house. The last time any of them had seen some action was when Jimin and Jungkook were beating the shit out of each other a couple weeks ago.

Ganghan had gone quiet, and all of their contacts only led to dead ends since no one seemed to have any answers on Ganghan's next move. Bangtan continued with their own business, dealing with new shipments and keeping their establishments running smoothly.

There was still so much to do, even without trying to take down Ganghan. Jin and Hoseok spent almost everyday at the casino: Jin made sure the tables were filled with gamblers and Hoseok watched the basement, getting shipments of their product ready for distribution. Namjoon also spent a lot of time at the Casino in his office, keeping the books up to date and finding potential new buyers to do business with, often bringing back files to work on with Yoongi at home.

The four younger members of Bangtan however found themselves extremely bored and were starting to get restless. Taehyung still continued to watch the cameras and ran checks on whoever Yoongi brought to him, but he still never had enough work to make the time go by faster. Charlie and Jimin would visit Cliff Hangers since she wanted to check on the girls, and Jimin actually started showing her how the business was run. She appreciated every chance she got learning about the details of her new life and how complex it all was. Jungkook and Taehyung would often tag along but tended to stay at the bar talking with Trixie or Cherry, and on a few occasions, Raven.

The members of Bangtan were currently standing around their meeting table in the basement, eager to hear what Yoongi had to say after he informed them about an important meeting. They watched as he placed files and pictures down on the wooden surface, laying everything out so everyone could see who and what he was talking about.

"We got an offer to partner with a local business in town," Yoongi said. "It's a laundromat upfront, but they want to sell our product. So far, the conditions of the agreement seem good, so I'm sending Spider to seal the deal in person. I'm asking Ember and Hotshot to accompany him to make sure nothing goes wrong. Ember knows the product and Hotshot is...intimidating," Yoongi explained, looking over at the youngest member who was trying to hide his grin.

"I don't know, boss, I thought I was pretty intimidating," Charlie said as she held up her arms, flexing her muscles, which she definitely had, but standing in between Jungkook and Jin, she still looked so small. Some of the younger members laughed at her antics, but turned back to their leader when they heard him clearing his throat, waiting for them to settle down so he could continue.

"This is a great time to remind everyone that it is forbidden to test the product out in any way," Yoongi said. "Drink as much as you want and fuck whoever you want, but you stay clean, got it?" Everyone nodded their heads knowing that this was a huge rule Yoongi had set for everyone. He then turned back to Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok.