24 - Angel

Jimin eagerly pulled Taehyung with him into the club, the younger man dragging his feet and complaining while Jin and Hoseok trailed behind them

Jimin eagerly pulled Taehyung with him into the club, the younger man dragging his feet and complaining while Jin and Hoseok trailed behind them. Jimin insisted on having them all dress up and invited the three of them to the club... so here they all were, giving into Jimin's persistence even though most of them would have preferred to stay home and just enjoy the night off.

"So why are we here exactly?" Jin asked, taking a seat at one of the tables in the back before Jimin grabbed his arm, leading him to one of the tables that were a bit closer to the stage, but not right up front. He was bubbling with excitement, eager to see how they were going to react.

"Jungkook!" Jimin called, earning the younger's attention as he motioned him over to join the rest of the guys at the table. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why the others were there but didn't question it as he grabbed his drink and joined them.

"It's a surprise!" Jimin sang out, replying to Jin's question before sitting with them, quickly glancing around the room to make sure the other girls were doing ok. He glanced over at Trixie, who was manning the bar, and saw her smile at him before he smiled back.

"This better be fucking good Jimin, or I swear, I'm going to beat your ass for dragging me all the way out here," Hoseok commented, causing him to turn his attention back to his friends.

"Oh, it'll be good, I promise," he replied, eager to finally see Charlie's debut himself. Sure, he'd been there throughout the week to watch her practice her dancing, but this was the first time he was going to see her dressed for the role. All the other guys knew she had been practicing all week, so when Jimin said that she was having a girl's night and insisted they enjoy a night out as well, none of them picked up on his little scheme.

Everyone settled into their seats, getting comfortable as they watched one of the regulars seductively dancing to the beat. Taehyung was fascinated with her movements while Jungkook couldn't look away, entranced by the way she moved her body as well. When the song ended, she made sure to collect the money that littered the stage before swaying her hips as she walked away.

"Next up, we have a special treat for you tonight! We've got a beautiful new dancer for you tonight, so please make sure to give a warm welcome to Angel!" Cherry's voice filled the club followed by cheers and applause.

Charlie could feel how sweaty her palms were as she tried to shake off the nerves, adjusting the small, white two-piece that covered just enough, but left very little to the imagination. The vines inked on her arm were a beautiful, dark contrast to the pure white outfit. She looked down and saw the tail feather of the large Phoenix tattoo that started at her hip and ended on her thigh. Her hair was slightly curled and there was glitter everywhere. Her make-up was very simple since Raven said they should go for a more innocent look and only apply enough to accentuate her eyes, which Charlie agreed to since she didn't like wearing make-up anyway. Glancing back down at the words inked on her skin, she took a deep breath and muttered to herself Still I Rise.