25 - Risky Business

Jungkook pulled up the car to the back of the house, the headlights revealing Yoongi and Namjoon standing by the shed awaiting his arrival

Jungkook pulled up the car to the back of the house, the headlights revealing Yoongi and Namjoon standing by the shed awaiting his arrival. He turned off the car and got out just as the older two walked over to him.

"He's still passed out in the back," Jungkook informed them as he opened the passenger door and helped Namjoon pull Silas out.

The three members managed to get the man to the basement and into the metal chair that was cleaned frequently and used often when they needed to... extract information from their sources.

Yoongi walked over towards the table at the back, examining his weapons of choice while Jungkook helped Namjoon tie Silas up to the chair, ensuring that the restraints were tight enough to immobilize him.

"Thanks kid, we'll take it from here," Namjoon said, his hand patting Jungkook's shoulder while the younger looked up at him before glancing over at Yoongi.

Jungkook stood up a bit straighter, his voice steady as he focused on his leader. "I want to stay," he stated confidently while Namjoon stared at him with a serious expression, immediately shaking his head to decline the idea.

"I don't think that's a good idea Kook. It's a messy business, and it's not always easy to stomach since a lot of shit happens in this room. I don't want you to-"

"Oh for fuck's sake, just let him stay," Yoongi interjected. "He can handle it," he added, remembering the way that the kid had beaten his foster father while the old man was tied to a chair just moments before shooting his foster mother in the head.

Namjoon quickly walked over towards Yoongi, lowering his voice as he stared at his friend. "Do you think it's a good idea for him to be here right now? It's pretty traumatizing to see some of the shit that goes down and I don't think he's ready for it," he muttered while Yoongi stopped what he was doing, his gaze locking with Namjoon's.

"Look, it wouldn't be his first time being in this room. Sure, he might not have tortured anyone before or seen it happen, but he has killed before. He's not some innocent kid who can't stomach it. Besides, it's not like he's going to do anything," Yoongi grumbled, glancing back at Jungkook, who was glaring at the man sitting in the chair in front of him.

Yoongi's eyes traveled from their youngest member to Silas, observing the dried blood on their target's face and the small bruises that were starting to form. "Although, I don't think it would be a horrible idea to have him join, I'm pretty sure he's the one who beat the shit out of him in the first place," Yoongi mused, glancing up at his friend who still held a stern expression on his face. "Fine, the kid will merely observe," he compromised, walking back over towards Silas.

Yoongi glanced at the restraints, noticing how the rope by his feet had loosened slightly. "Hey, make sure to tighten that up," he requested, nodding towards the man's feet while Jungkook quickly nodded, kneeling down to untie the loose knot before trying to knot it again, making sure it was more secure this time.