11 - Wild & Childish

10 Months Later - 1 year with Bangtan

"More ink? Really Charlie?" Hoseok said. He blocked the younger woman from heading upstairs when he noticed the swirls of vines and leaves snaking around her entire arm. Charlie grinned at him as she held up the arm that was currently wrapped in plastic to protect her new tattoo.

"I like it! It's not too girly, plus you can identify my body easier now if I ever wash up from the river," she teased, giving Hoseok a wink while he let out a heavy sigh. "Hey, Jungkook got one too!" she exclaimed, pointing at her best friend with the intention of shifting Hoseok's frustration away from herself.

Jungkook's eyes widened momentarily at the accusation before he narrowed his eyes at Charlie. "At least mine's a small one!" he argued, holding up his hand to show off the small "rock on" skull hand sign on his arm, also covered in plastic.

Hoseok slowly shook his head, not amused at all by Charlie's comment earlier or the new ink both of them got as he looked at the other two troublemakers.

"This is the last time the four of you go out alone. Two weeks ago, Charlie came back with a small ring in her nose and Jungkook got his ears pierced. What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Hoseok inquired.

"Hey! It's not my fault Jimin and Jungkook thought I wouldn't look good with a bull ring," Charlie argued, gesturing to the two behind her. Taehyung walked up to her and put his arm around her, a boxy smile forming on his features.

"I knew you would look good," he commented as they both laughed. "Besides, Kook lost a bet, so it was only fair that he got holes in his head too."

Hoseok now stared at Taehyung in shock, finally noticing the small metal hoop on his lip.

"Not you too! I can't believe they dragged you into this," Hoseok grumbled. I swear, none of them are ever going out again unless Jin and I are fucking present.

"Let the man live, he's just trying to step up his game. It's not easy getting girls when you look like a fucking smurf, "Jimin teased as he gestured towards Taehyung's slightly faded blue hair. Taehyung punched him, causing his friend to groan as he rubbed his shoulder. "Damn, when did you get so strong?" Jimin mumbled, a small pout forming on his lips.

Jungkook and Charlie laughed at the interaction between the two while Hoseok just rolled his eyes. "You better hope that heals quickly before we need to go out on another assignment," he sternly stated, gesturing towards Charlie's arm and Jungkook's before finally stepping aside. "You know, I never fully understood why Kook would talk about how bad of an influence you are, but now, I get it," Hoseok said, a small smirk on his lips as Charlie playfully glared at him before turning her attention to Jungkook, who quickly rushed past her up the stairs while she followed.

Jimin and Taehyung both laughed at the two before retiring to their own room while Hoseok watched, shaking his head as a small smile formed on his lips, thinking about how much had changed.