Chapter 52

Sex scene ahead. If you're not comfortable with that sort of stuff, it's probably best that you don't read this chapter. 😅 Please Vote and Comment!

*************************

My fingers pried Hannes' hand off of the belt, and I watched his face as I loosened and untied it. The bathrobe gave away, slipping off of my body and dropping to the floor quietly, pooling by my feet. The sound of Hannes' sharp inhale of breath echoed in the room.

As I stood naked before Hannes, I saw the way his eyes darkened further, lust becoming more pronounced as his gaze travelled over my body slowly.

Heat seemed to caress my skin whenever his eyes trailed over me. Dark eyes locked with mine and flickered to my lips before Hannes abruptly captured my waist, and pushed me onto the bed.

I landed on it with a huff, momentarily startled as I stared up at the white ceiling, but my vision was filled with Hannes once again when he too joined me on the bed and hovered over me, yanking away the sheets which had begun to partially cover my body.

Warmth cascaded up my stomach as he swept a large palm over it, and my fingers curled around the bedsheets when he lowered his head to kiss my lips, stifling my moan of pleasure when his fingers trailed low.

Hannes uttered a curse against my lips when he felt his fingers become slick with my heat as he stroked my pussy. I shifted my hips when his fingers glided along my sensitive clit teasingly, longing and need consuming my body as I released the sheets to grip one of his free wrists.

My nails dug into his skin and I wrenched my lips away from his own when his fingers' attention became focused solely on my clit for a long while, stroking it repeatedly until my vision blurred and my pleasure mounted.

I could feel Hannes watching my face as I sunk my teeth into my lower lip, pressing myself closer against his moving fingers as I felt an orgasm rising rapidly.

My back arched, eyes drifted shut as my head tilted backwards and I barely registered the feeling of Hannes' lips against my neck, near my pulse, as I orgasmed.

My moans pierced the air as Hannes continued to rub my clit and pussy, his fingers never slowing as I continued to cum. I shrieked, my fingers which still gripped his wrist tightening as he soon brought me to an orgasm once more. Never had I experienced something so powerful and pleasurable, and I felt my body tremble when Hannes finally moved his hand away.

I sighed quietly, pressing the side of my face into his pillow as I caught my breath, my body settling down slowly, a feeling of euphoria filling my mind. I could hear the sounds of Hannes taking off his clothes, and I eventually turned my head to face him.

Hannes' eyes had returned to their normal color, but that did little to hide his lust, especially when I reached a hand out to run a finger along his thick cock and stroke it for a few seconds before Hannes brushed my hand away as his gaze lowered to my breasts.

I blinked rapidly when he cupped them in his large hands, his head leaning down as he pressed kisses against them whilst maneuvering his body so that the lower half of his body rested against my own.

Immediately I took notice of his cock pressing against my lower stomach, and my breath caught in my throat when Hannes angled his hips so that his throbbing cock was against my pussy. I shuddered when Hannes began to grind against me.

A low growl ripped from Hannes throat when I widened my legs, my back arching and hips moving against his own as hot pleasure shot through me. I whimpered, and my hands gripped Hannes' sides as he groaned, his deep voice echoing in the room,

"You're so fucking wet Olivia," He straightened slightly, and I watched his eyes fixate on my neck as I continued to buck against him. "God, I want to mark you."

I licked my lips, searching his face with my eyes, my hips still moving against his own desperately as I whispered, "Hannes, please."

His eyes became hooded as he watched me, and I abruptly paused my movements, hesitating only briefly, which nonetheless caused Hannes to growl, before I pressed a hand against his muscled stomach, urging him upwards whilst my other hand reached for his cock.

Hannes laughed deeply, but the sound was strained as he watched my hand drift over the head of his cock before he sat up on the bed. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me closer to him.

His lips twitched as he observed my impatient expression and I watched him stroke his cock, before he slowly lowered it into my vagina. Nerves fluttered in my stomach, but I tilted my hips upwards.

Painful discomfort arose when he pushed his cock into me, and I grimaced, my hands reaching forward to rest against his stomach, teeth grinding hard together as I fought groaning.

Hannes paused once he was inside of me, and I heaved out a breath, feeling utterly full as I attempted to adjust to his size.

I felt Hannes' lips press against my forehead as I closed my eyes, my hands still against his stomach as I slowly began rocking my hips, jolting lightly whenever I felt pain. Hannes groaned above me, and I casted my eyes up to his face.

His narrowed gaze was on my pussy which was sliding up and down his cock, and his jaw clenched repeatedly until he took ahold of my waist, guiding me to move faster.

It took a few minutes for the pain to disappear, and when it did, I could do little to stop my moans from filling the room. Strong pleasure rocked my body with each thrust of his cock in me and I felt Hannes tighten his hold on my waist as my vagina gripped him when I came.

He groaned deeply, leaning over me once more as he began to thrust into me faster, his hand capturing my face almost roughly when I began to turn it away. "Look at me." His voice was guttural and raw, and I swallowed thickly, my hands reaching forward to grab him and pull him closer to me, pushing his penis further into me.

Hannes swore, moving his hand from my face and resting it beside me instead, all the while continuing to pump his cock deep into me, his groans making heat stir in my stomach.

My toes curled as I felt myself climbing to an orgasm once more and my eyes watered as Hannes continued to thrust into me. I pressed a hand against my mouth, muffling my scream as I came, my entire body trembling and hips bucking.

Hannes slowed his movements, watching as I orgasmed, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me after I came.

Lingerings of pleasure could still be felt, and I savoured the feeling of his cock in me and his warm lips drifting along my cheek.

The bed shook with each deep thrust and a laugh tumbled from my mouth, cutting short as I moaned when he paused to rub my clit with his thumb, almost immediately setting me off again. I could feel his cock throbbing, and after a few more deep thrusts, Hannes pulled out of me.

I felt his cum spray my stomach as he released a long, deep groan, his chest heaving and eyes half-lidded, but nonetheless locked with my own.

*****************
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 💕
Chapters 53-65 are available on Inkitt for free! The link to read them is in my bio!