01

"You know, Hoshi hyung is still mad at you?" Vernon said as he fixed his mask and put his hoodie up to cover his head.

"I know." Wonwoo answered blatantly. "I'm moving out today and I didn't ask anyone of you to send me here. I'm a grown-ass man."

"Wonwoo means trouble. We're just worried you'll get caught up in a fight or who knows what kind of shit." Mingyu added.

"I just came here because I don't want to be alone with Hoshi hyung." Seokmin sighed. "No one wants to be with him when he's going nuts."

"Now leave me alone. I can handle myself." Wonwoo faced the three with a deadpan.

"Are you sure about renting an apartment? You're an-"

"I left the group. There's no sense staying in our dorm." Wonwoo shut Seokmin. "Just go and be good little puppies like all of you should be. Leave. Don't pity me."

"Stop. You're being rude!" Mingyu raised his voice.

"Hell yeah, I am. Stop pestering me and go back to the dorm." Wonwoo mocked them.

"You're really an ass! You ruined the group and we're here being all nice to you but you'll just rub everything to our face that you deserve this! But you know what? The mess you made, it ruined the group and we didn't deserve those. It's only your fault yet we are all suffering. You're an asshole!" Mingyu exploded.

Vernon and Seokmin took a hold of Mingyu and tagged him away from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo didn't utter a word but he grinned that pissed Mingyu more.

"Fuck you- Let go of me!" Mingyu struggled.

"Hyung, stop. We'll get attention and we don't want that." Vernon tried to stop Mingyu and it calmed him down a bit.

Mingyu released a deep sigh and turned his back. "Let's go. Let him be."

Mingyu started walking and Vernon followed him. Seokmin took a final look at Wonwoo and gave him a small smile and a wave before leaving.

Wonwoo's grin faded as he turn his back and faces the building ahead.

What a shit of a life.

----------

12:17 AM

"I'm home, hyung. No need to check." Seungkwan chuckled while answering the phone.

"Just wanna make sure."

"I didn't drink as much as Seungcheol hyung did. He's wasted and I'm completely sober. Anyways, thanks for the treat, Jihoon hyung."

"No worries. Drag Junhui next time."

"The dude is busy with his hookups. I don't want to talk with him right now." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

The elevator opened and he took the hallway heading to his flat when he recalled something.

"Oh my God, hyung- It's Saturday today, right?" Seungkwan stops on the spot right in front of his apartment door.

"Yesterday. It's Sunday morning idiot, it's nearly one in the morning."

"Oh shit."

"Why?"

"Remember I told you? That there will be a guy moving in that will occupy the spare room in my apartment? he'll be here tonight- I mean, yesterday- err today?" Seungkwan groaned. "I'm sure he is inside already."

"What's with the fuss?"

"Nothing. It just kinda feels weird that there's someone inside." Seungkwan rolled his eyes as if Jihoon can see him.

He took out his key card and opened his door. The apartment is still dark as to how he left it and there's no sign of any presence inside so he just shrugged it off. "I don't think he moved in today? the landlord didn't mention me the date, maybe Saturday next week? So.. I'll hang up now. I'll go wash up and go to sleep. You too! Goodnight!"

Seungkwan ended the call and goes inside his room to drop his things and head to the shower.

He felt a bit relaxed as the water pours onto his skin. He stayed standing under the pouring water for a whole minute before cleaning up himself.

It didn't take him long to finish washing up but he wanted to hit himself when he realized that he totally forgot the towel in his room.

"Dumb Seungkwan." he groaned then sigh. I mean, I can go back to my room without any towels. As if anyone can see me walking naked.

He opened the door while laughing at his own thought but then he froze when he saw a man standing being revealed behind the door.

The guy stared at him with blinking eyes, looking like he just woke up. He looked at Seungkwan from head to toe but before he can bring back his eyes to Seungkwan's face a fist hit him that made him stumble on the floor.

Seungkwan shut the door once again. "Who are you?!"

"Fuck." Wonwoo cursed as he stood up. He banged the door this time. "Get out, I need to pee!"

"Tell me, who are you?! I'm not opening this-"

"Just open the goddamn door or I'll break it!"

"I'm naked!"

"I don't care and I'm not interested in your tiny thing so open up!" Wonwoo banged the door again.

"Tiny- what?!" Seungkwan heated up. He opened the door angrily totally forgetting he's naked but as soon as the door opened, a piece of cloth landed on his face.

"What kind of a dumb person to forget a towel when showering?"

Seungkwan shoves the cloth from his face and noticed that it is a shirt. He immediately covers his lower part with it and noticed the guy being half-naked. He's raging but he can still notice the guy's toned body. He instantly shook his head and glared at him.

"Wear that, now let me use the toilet, if you'll excuse me?" Wonwoo said as he nudged Seungkwan off of the comfort room and shut the door.

Seungkwan blinked and stared at the shirt. He gets flustered so instead of wearing it, he ran to his room and shut his own door. He wore his clothes in a sweep and threw himself in the bed, curling up in his blanket. He shut his eyes real hard and covered his face with his palm.

"This is embarrassing! Ahhh!"

He threw one of his pillow on the door out of frustration when he heard a knock.

"Hey, can I get my shirt now?"

"Fuck off!"