34

Wonwoo's older brother decided to go home at dawn after staying another day in their apartment. Wonwoo and Seungkwan send them off and Seungkwan made a promise that he'll be at Hyunwoo's birthday party.

As soon as Wonwoo's brother left, they head inside and proceeds back to their apartment and the first thing Wonwoo do was to lift Seungkwan and makes him sit on the island counter which is the nearest as they walk in.

"H-hyung!"

"What?" Wonwoo asked innocently. He places both his hands on Seungkwan's sides, imprisoning him in between his arms propping on the counter. He leans closer making Seungkwan's eyes wide in surprise with his sudden actions. A grin grows at the corner of his lips as he leaves an inch of space in between their faces.

"Hyung. N-not now.."

Wonwoo smiles and gave Seungkwan a quick peck and pulls away, faces still as close as before. He saw how Seungkwan's cheek turn into a visible pink and can't help but to chuckle on how adorable his partner is. "What do you want for dinner?"

"You..?"

"Seungkwan."

Seungkwan giggles and stuck his lower lip out. "You're asking."

"A real dinner, Seungkwan. We can do that later."

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and hooks his arms around Wonwoo's neck. "Hyung, our rules are not valid anymore so I'll rule myself with what I want."

-------------

"Seungkwan asked me if I'm up for a vacation next weekend." Jun said as he and Minghao left his apartment.

"To where? He sent the same message to me and when I asked where, he didn't reply." Minghao shrugs.

Jun stares at him for a while before he finally saw the door next to his flat. "Oh, how did I forgot he's living next to me?"

"Right." Minghao laughs and was about to press the doorbell but Jun already punched the passcode and opens the door.

"Junhui, you can't just open the door. Give the man some privacy." Minghao crosses his arms.

"What? Seungkwan doesn't mind it whenever I barge in without his permission so you shouldn't bother." Jun said and grabs Minghao's hand and drags him in.

Minghao just let the older pull him but he still manages to close the door behind them.

"Holy shit- what the fuck?!" Jun gasped.

Before Minghao can look at to where Jun is glancing, the older already covers his eyes. He shoves it immediately just to see Seungkwan and Wonwoo who looks like a statue who freezes on their position. Seungkwan's on the countertop and Wonwoo's leaning towards him, half-naked, upper body exposed.

"Jun! I told you! You should stop barging in anytime!" Minghao hits Jun's head. It was an awkward situation where Seungkwan and Wonwoo got caught while making out. "Come on, let's go." He grips on Jun's hand but the older frees himself from the grasp.

"What is this?" Jun asked, a bit confused and.. mad. "Seungkwan, what is this?!"

Seungkwan comes back to his senses and hops off the counter while Wonwoo grabs his shirt on the floor to wear.

"Hyung.. it's quite a story but let me explain..?" Seungkwan said and then fakes a laugh.

"No." Jun went into a deadpan. He walks towards Seungkwan but instead of facing him, he goes straight to Wonwoo and grips on his wrist. "I'm gonna talk with this one."