35

Minghao glances at both Wonwoo across him and Jun beside him. They were both staring into void looking like they lost their sanity.

He taps the table to catch Wonwoo's attention. It makes Wonwoo flinch and looks at him with creased forehead.

"What are you thinking? You look dumb right now, you know?" Minghao said as he starts eating his food. They are at the cafeteria and it isn't crowded as usual, a relief for him.

Wonwoo tilts his head looking like he's trying to remember something. "Did I do something dumb last last night? When we drink?"

Minghao laughs upon hearing what's bothering Wonwoo. "You really can't remember?"

"Would I ask you if I do?"

Minghao continues laughing as he couldn't hold it while Wonwoo looks frustrated. His glances turn to Jun which makes him laugh more.

"Also, why is Jun sitting like a meter away? Is he still mad at me?" Wonwoo glares at Jun. "I already told him that I'm serious with Seungkwan-"

"Don't talk to me." Jun said. His visible dark circles make him look like he hasn't slept for days.

Wonwoo ignores Jun and brings back his attention to Minghao. "What is it- Oh there's Seungkwan.. Kwan!"

Seungkwan didn't glance at Wonwoo, and just sit beside Minghao with his tray of food.

"Look! He's ignoring me!" Wonwoo frowns making Minghao laugh.

Wonwoo keeps on glaring at Seungkwan as he finishes the food while the latter just keeps on eating without lifting his head.

"Yah! I don't have any idea on what made you mad at me or if I did something that upsets you that night when I got drunk! I'm quite frustrated right now, can someone please tell me?" Wonwoo said, almost pleading yet sounding frustrated.

Seungkwan acts as if he didn't hear Wonwoo at all while Minghao's browsing through his phone while giggling. Without a minute after he played the video on his phone and hands it to Wonwoo.

"You want to know right? There it is." Minghao said grinning.

Wonwoo's eyes widen, mouth gaping in shock. "What-" He shot a glance at Jun who already avoid his gaze. He tosses the phone and luckily Minghao caught it in time.

"The fuck is wrong with you two?" Minghao groans when he hugs his precious phone.

Jun stands up, looking pale and he looks like he'll vomit in any second. "I lost my appetite." He then leaves the table while carrying his tray.

Wonwoo remains silent for a whole minute before he speaks. "Seungkwan- That.. that was- I don't remember it at all! And I didn't mean it. It was Jun's fault! Don't be mad at me-"

"Shut up." Seungkwan said, now looking at Wonwoo.

"Kwannie.."

Seungkwan didn't utter another word and starts eating again while Minghao tries his best not to laugh at Wonwoo who looks like he doesn't know what to do.

Seungkwan's phone rings so he fishes it out of his pockets in an instant. A smile forms on his lips when he saw the name on the screen of his phone

"Hansol." Seungkwan answered it as he stands up to walk to the other side.

Wonwoo's forehead creases as he moves a bit to the side to eavesdrop. Hearing Vernon's name made him uneasy all of a sudden.

"Alright- Copy- I will be there, See you!"

The call ended and Seungkwan goes back to his seat beside Minghao. Without glancing at Wonwoo, he speaks. " I will be late later, don't wait for me."